Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Flasher problems
dangrouche
post Nov 28 2010, 12:18 PM
Post #1

dangrouche

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,012
Region Association: None

Emergency Flasher problem. Okay grounds and fuse terminals cleaned. PROBLEM: The rear end of the entire car does not light up when the emergency flasher switch is actuated. EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS. The left and front signals, stoplights, parking lights, headlight high and low beams all work as it supposed to. Dimmer of dash lights also works. When I put on the "European" light mode i.e., putting the turn signal lever left or right will illluminate the entire left side bulbs of the car or right. Pull the emergency switch and all the front end bulbs flash as they should but the tail end of the car is totally dark. Who suspects the flasher and who suspects the emergency switch? I substituted what I thought what is good flasher, but still the same symptom appears of inoperative rear lights. I have the flasher already on order, but want to check with the collective experience of the board.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
dangrouche   Flasher problems   Nov 28 2010, 12:18 PM
McMark   If the flashers on one end of the car are working,...   Nov 28 2010, 12:39 PM
dangrouche   Thanks, I will check into the switch   Nov 29 2010, 12:40 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 01:40 PM