Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for something
dralf
post Apr 25 2004, 07:52 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,597

Ok fellows, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) I am a bit ashamed to admit this but Friday afternoon things were quiet at work and it was not yet time to go home. I logged onto this web site and did a bit of surfing just to wile away the time. I always learn something when I am in here. Well, I stumbled onto a link that took me to some pics of 914s with a great looking gal and there were more pictures posted but it included a warning about “Do not open at work” or something like that…..well we have the Internet Police at out mill so I thought it would be a nice thing to gawk at on my home computer. Well here it is Sunday morning, raining, to wet to mow the lawn; I have a cup of coffee and have spent the past hour and a half trying to find that link to no avail. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I know, I know Sunday morning I should be in church rather than looking for hot babes in 914 s…but I am willing to risk going to hell.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
morph
post Apr 25 2004, 09:57 AM
Post #2

quality parts builder

Member No.: 1,389
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=ST&f=2&t=11239

Heres the link, i think that it is on page 4
+Quote Post
dralf
post Apr 25 2004, 03:44 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,597

Thanks for the link,
Yes this is what I was looking for this morning, but alas, I had hopes of more pictures of Porsches!
Perhaps when I get the wheels put back on my baby, I can convince one of the better looking Lab Technicians to come over and pose with the car. I better start looking for my old camera
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 05:53 PM