Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for something
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dralf
Ok fellows, wub.gif I am a bit ashamed to admit this but Friday afternoon things were quiet at work and it was not yet time to go home. I logged onto this web site and did a bit of surfing just to wile away the time. I always learn something when I am in here. Well, I stumbled onto a link that took me to some pics of 914s with a great looking gal and there were more pictures posted but it included a warning about “Do not open at work” or something like that…..well we have the Internet Police at out mill so I thought it would be a nice thing to gawk at on my home computer. Well here it is Sunday morning, raining, to wet to mow the lawn; I have a cup of coffee and have spent the past hour and a half trying to find that link to no avail. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I know, I know Sunday morning I should be in church rather than looking for hot babes in 914 s…but I am willing to risk going to hell.
morph
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=ST&f=2&t=11239

Heres the link, i think that it is on page 4
dralf
Thanks for the link,
Yes this is what I was looking for this morning, but alas, I had hopes of more pictures of Porsches!
Perhaps when I get the wheels put back on my baby, I can convince one of the better looking Lab Technicians to come over and pose with the car. I better start looking for my old camera
wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.