Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> June 24th- Friday WCR 2011 AutoX, Everyone chime in but especially our AutoX Vets
JRust
post Mar 10 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #21

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I'm working on the registration. I don't want to encourage people to only go to one & not the other. Especially with the autoX there are plenty of people who might not show for that if we seperate it. I think maybe something a little unnoficial for those only coming for the autoX. Any suggestions there or thoughts?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
McMark
post Mar 11 2011, 01:16 PM
Post #22

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419
Region Association: None

I'm of the mind that these events are one price, take it or leave it. Breaking it into piecemeal parts makes the registration and accounting more complicated, encourages people to want more and more options (what's the price if I don't want a goodie bag? What if I have to leave on Saturday?), and it also discourages people from attending the whole event.
+Quote Post
Britain Smith
post Mar 11 2011, 01:26 PM
Post #23

Nano Member

Member No.: 364

How are you doing the registration? I can set something up on Motorsports Reg that would be very easy to handle the different iterations. I don't have a car to attend the Crater Lake tour and therefore will only be there on Friday.

-Britain

+Quote Post
JRust
post Mar 14 2011, 02:06 PM
Post #24

914 Guru

QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 11 2011, 11:16 AM) *

I'm of the mind that these events are one price, take it or leave it. Breaking it into piecemeal parts makes the registration and accounting more complicated, encourages people to want more and more options (what's the price if I don't want a goodie bag? What if I have to leave on Saturday?), and it also discourages people from attending the whole event.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) . I don't want this to be more of a headache. Just wait until I have registration figured. I am meeting Drew at the track this weekend. I will have registration up next monday. I think you will be fine with the registration overall. It will include lunch & will be well worth the day. Love to see you stay with the family for the weekend Brit. What if I have a 914 for you to drive up to Crater lake?
+Quote Post
montoya 73 2.0
post Mar 14 2011, 03:37 PM
Post #25

Lack of consideration to others, and Selfish!

Member No.: 3,016
Region Association: Central California

You are the man Jamie! You can start a "rent a 914 for the weekend"?!
+Quote Post
McMark
post Mar 14 2011, 03:46 PM
Post #26

914 Freak!

Jamie, do you need my help with the registration form & PayPal payment code? Or do you already have a plan in place? I don't wanna make things more complicated by coming in late, but if you need my help, I'm here.
+Quote Post
JRust
post Mar 14 2011, 04:56 PM
Post #27

914 Guru

QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 14 2011, 01:46 PM) *

Jamie, do you need my help with the registration form & PayPal payment code? Or do you already have a plan in place? I don't wanna make things more complicated by coming in late, but if you need my help, I'm here.

Yes I will need your help setting it up. We have the paypal account. I know you had it set up last year. Thought we could use the same setup. Just changing a few things for us? Let me know what info you need Mark. Thanks
+Quote Post
McMark
post Mar 16 2011, 12:36 PM
Post #28

914 Freak!

Okay, I'll add it to my list of things to do after work. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:54 PM