Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> FS: 914-6 Bulkhead Style Conversion Mount, Not to be confused with the Mad Dog mount....
a914guy
post Jan 17 2011, 11:41 PM
Post #1

914 Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

I've been asked buy a couple conversion builders to post here to help clarify some confusion on the bulkhead style 914-6 conversion mount.

The mount pictured is what I build and provide to builders, shops and racers.

Attached Image

I currently offer the basic two piece kit and a kit with everything needed to install the mount including instructions and pictures. The kits prices are competative with any suppliers product on the market today. Base kits start as low as $200.00. Kits are available for 2.0L engines, up to the 3.6L engine.

For those of you that are seasoned 914ers you probably know this product and others that I make or provide for the 914-6 conversion process. I am quality minded and do a great deal of development to make sure you get good value on the parts you purchase from me.

Another 914 parts supplier builds a similar bulkhead style conversion mount along with a number of other steel based products for the 914. This mount is not a earlier or economy version of my mount, although it's definately a similar product.

Over 1500 of my mounts are in use all over the world in street, race, show and rallye cars. I've had the great pleasure of working on dozens of conversions and have done several myself.

Do your research and find the right product for your project. If I can help with your project, feel free to contact me. Email me at a914guy@aol.com or call (214) 478-9418.

I'm proud to be a 914 driver!

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 06:53 AM