Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> We have the Track!, Jackson County Sports Park...
montoya 73 2.0
post Jan 20 2011, 12:53 PM
Post #1

Lack of consideration to others, and Selfish!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,016
Region Association: Central California

*Good News Gentlemen... The track is officially ours! Dick Calhoun just called me a few minutes ago (he is on vacation in Hawaii) to let me know that we officially have that date.

he also said that Thursday the 23rd we would be able to use the parking lot for a meeting place or show. We would not be able to use the track but could use the lot.

So, we now have our track for friday June 24th (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)

lets get this thing started!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
6freak
post Jan 20 2011, 01:28 PM
Post #2

MR.C

Member No.: 8,829
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Nice work Mr (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif) ....I will do tech if nobody objects........P.C.A rules is what i will go by
+Quote Post
McMark
post Jan 26 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #3

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419
Region Association: None

AWESOME! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/boldblue.gif) Can't wait to row the limo around that track. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
+Quote Post
JRust
post Jan 29 2011, 12:07 AM
Post #4

914 Guru

Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jan 20 2011, 10:53 AM) *

*Good News Gentlemen... The track is officially ours! Dick Calhoun just called me a few minutes ago (he is on vacation in Hawaii) to let me know that we officially have that date.

he also said that Thursday the 23rd we would be able to use the parking lot for a meeting place or show. We would not be able to use the track but could use the lot.

So, we now have our track for friday June 24th (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif)

lets get this thing started!!!

I don't think we will do much there thursday night. We will have the registration at the hotel. It would be nice to have Britain & Mike over to check things out. We all could to a point I guess. I think I will hang at the hotel with the registration. I plan to be there plenty early thursday to setup anyway. It would be great to get a few of our wives there to handle the registration table. I don't want to commit my wife yet. I hope to have my whole family there but am not sure yet if that will work out.
+Quote Post
montoya 73 2.0
post Jan 29 2011, 12:44 AM
Post #5

Lack of consideration to others, and Selfish!

Member No.: 3,016
Region Association: Central California

Let me see if my wife will help at the reg table.

*Edit 1/30/11 12:40pm - My wife just told me she would help with the registration table. I figure I will be in Medford thursday morning, then to the track to go over whatever needs to be done and then over to the hotel.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 09:12 PM