Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We have the Track!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
montoya 73 2.0
*Good News Gentlemen... The track is officially ours! Dick Calhoun just called me a few minutes ago (he is on vacation in Hawaii) to let me know that we officially have that date.

he also said that Thursday the 23rd we would be able to use the parking lot for a meeting place or show. We would not be able to use the track but could use the lot.

So, we now have our track for friday June 24th piratenanner.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif

lets get this thing started!!!
6freak
Nice work Mr first.gif ....I will do tech if nobody objects........P.C.A rules is what i will go by
McMark
AWESOME! boldblue.gif Can't wait to row the limo around that track. av-943.gif
JRust
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jan 20 2011, 10:53 AM) *

*Good News Gentlemen... The track is officially ours! Dick Calhoun just called me a few minutes ago (he is on vacation in Hawaii) to let me know that we officially have that date.

he also said that Thursday the 23rd we would be able to use the parking lot for a meeting place or show. We would not be able to use the track but could use the lot.

So, we now have our track for friday June 24th piratenanner.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif

lets get this thing started!!!

I don't think we will do much there thursday night. We will have the registration at the hotel. It would be nice to have Britain & Mike over to check things out. We all could to a point I guess. I think I will hang at the hotel with the registration. I plan to be there plenty early thursday to setup anyway. It would be great to get a few of our wives there to handle the registration table. I don't want to commit my wife yet. I hope to have my whole family there but am not sure yet if that will work out.
montoya 73 2.0
Let me see if my wife will help at the reg table.

*Edit 1/30/11 12:40pm - My wife just told me she would help with the registration table. I figure I will be in Medford thursday morning, then to the track to go over whatever needs to be done and then over to the hotel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.