Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sponsors
JeffBowlsby
post May 5 2004, 07:22 AM
Post #41

914 Wiring Harnesses

Group: Members
Member No.: 104
Region Association: None

Hey all, I am here...somewhere. Since last week I have been buried with work obligations and the tidal wave of registrations and emails that have coime in. I have tried to keep the first post of the 'Look whos coming...' page current, but there is more work to be done. I have many emails yet to respond to. I never counted on this level of response. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Great going on the sponsors. Please have all donated items and funds delivered to me and I will coordinate getting them to the right place. All sponsors will receive as much publicity as we can muster, and I will include any flyers or business cards, in the goodie bags. I also will print their information in the brochure if they have anything to submit...logos, discount coupons...pretty much everything and anything.

914 WCC 2004
C/O Jeff Bowlsby
3237 Julio Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124

James Adams did send me a few items unsolicited, and I am really happpy to say that he will be in attendance. I may ask him (and any other sponsors attending) to give them to the lucky recipient(s) personally, I think it would be a great marketing opportunity.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jeroen
post May 5 2004, 07:35 AM
Post #42

914 Guru

Member No.: 3
Region Association: Europe

Hey Jeff,

James also told he would bring some additional parts with him to raffle...

cheers,

Jeroen
+Quote Post
VegasRacer
post Jun 2 2004, 06:03 PM
Post #43

ELVIRA

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 481

SHIT (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

The box of frisbees donated by SBWY did not arrive. It was sent from Holland over 2 weeks ago. Most packages take 7 - 10 days, often it is much less. Today was my last chance to get them in time for the WCC.

Roy does not know it yet, but since his logo is already on the sponsor shirt - he just donated a porcelain model to the raffle.

I guess this also means when I do get his donation to the goodie bags, we can count it as our first sponsor for next years WCC #2.
+Quote Post
seanery
post Jun 2 2004, 06:21 PM
Post #44

waiting to rebuild whitey!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 100

did the GPR shirts show?
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post Jun 2 2004, 11:52 PM
Post #45

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104

did the GPR shirts show?

N-yett. Dave said they would arrive tommorrow...this thing is oo close. Memo to file for next time.

Got the Real Event T-shirts today though.....yum yum... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:00 AM