Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Calgary 914 Sighting, Did you get passed by two 944 Turbos?
soloracer
post Apr 28 2004, 11:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 538

A buddy of mine and I were out for a little cruise and in the distance we saw a 914 heading the same direction on a two lane section of freeway. My friend picked up the pace to around 150 mph and flew past him and about 5 seconds later I fly by at around 130 mph. Our cars are both white and if you were driving the 914 (green in color I believe) you couldn't miss us. Just wondering if the owner of the 914 is a member of this board.

There is another white 944 turbo in the city and later this summer all 3 of us will go on some drives. I'm sure 3 identical looking Porsches going by will raise a few eyebrows. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
#1RAGE
post Apr 29 2004, 12:34 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 664

Sorry can't help you but 2 years ago in late June I was driving towards Banff from Calgary and a white 944 Turbo flew past us at what must have been well over 100 mph. Maybe it was you or your friend?
+Quote Post
4WheelDrifter
post Apr 29 2004, 07:53 AM
Post #3

Having a mid-life crisis @ 35

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,934

QUOTE(soloracer @ Apr 29 2004, 01:47 AM)

There is another white 944 turbo in the city and later this summer all 3 of us will go on some drives. I'm sure 3 identical looking Porsches going by will raise a few eyebrows. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool_shades.gif)

More like raise a few ALARMS! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol2.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 07:06 PM