Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calgary 914 Sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
soloracer
A buddy of mine and I were out for a little cruise and in the distance we saw a 914 heading the same direction on a two lane section of freeway. My friend picked up the pace to around 150 mph and flew past him and about 5 seconds later I fly by at around 130 mph. Our cars are both white and if you were driving the 914 (green in color I believe) you couldn't miss us. Just wondering if the owner of the 914 is a member of this board.

There is another white 944 turbo in the city and later this summer all 3 of us will go on some drives. I'm sure 3 identical looking Porsches going by will raise a few eyebrows. cool_shades.gif
#1RAGE
Sorry can't help you but 2 years ago in late June I was driving towards Banff from Calgary and a white 944 Turbo flew past us at what must have been well over 100 mph. Maybe it was you or your friend?
4WheelDrifter
QUOTE(soloracer @ Apr 29 2004, 01:47 AM)

There is another white 944 turbo in the city and later this summer all 3 of us will go on some drives. I'm sure 3 identical looking Porsches going by will raise a few eyebrows. cool_shades.gif

More like raise a few ALARMS! lol2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.