Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> EUROMEISTER WHEELS, Anybody running them
ventedrib
post Mar 3 2011, 03:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,406
Region Association: South East States

I have a set of 15X9 centerline wheels now but tire availibity is getting to be a problem.I will keep these wheels for A/X and track days but would like some of the replica fuchs for just toolling around.If any body has the Euromeister 9X16,8X16,7x16 I need to know the offsets if someone could measure the back and front spacing for me.I know the 9X16 will fit on the back but not sure about fronts.The centerlines I have are 9x15 on front and back they fit perfect and fill up the fenders just right how ever at full lock on the fronts the tire bearly rubs the inner fender with the out side edge of the tire.If the tire was just a little shorter there would be no issue or if they were offset 1" to the inside there would be no issue.If I could get some measuments I could compare with what I have.Thanks guys.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914-8
post Mar 3 2011, 04:00 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,461
Region Association: None

Euromeister Fuchs (at least the 16x8 and the 16x9) are currently unavailable. Nobody has them in stock for sale right now.

Supposedly, a "new shipment" is coming in in the next month or so. But everyone has been saying that for at least 6 months now.
+Quote Post
ventedrib
post Mar 3 2011, 05:26 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 9,406
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(914-8 @ Mar 3 2011, 04:00 PM) *

Euromeister Fuchs (at least the 16x8 and the 16x9) are currently unavailable. Nobody has them in stock for sale right now.

Supposedly, a "new shipment" is coming in in the next month or so. But everyone has been saying that for at least 6 months now.

Yes they told me they had 98 sets comming in mid april.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 05:47 PM