Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EUROMEISTER WHEELS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ventedrib
I have a set of 15X9 centerline wheels now but tire availibity is getting to be a problem.I will keep these wheels for A/X and track days but would like some of the replica fuchs for just toolling around.If any body has the Euromeister 9X16,8X16,7x16 I need to know the offsets if someone could measure the back and front spacing for me.I know the 9X16 will fit on the back but not sure about fronts.The centerlines I have are 9x15 on front and back they fit perfect and fill up the fenders just right how ever at full lock on the fronts the tire bearly rubs the inner fender with the out side edge of the tire.If the tire was just a little shorter there would be no issue or if they were offset 1" to the inside there would be no issue.If I could get some measuments I could compare with what I have.Thanks guys.
914-8
Euromeister Fuchs (at least the 16x8 and the 16x9) are currently unavailable. Nobody has them in stock for sale right now.

Supposedly, a "new shipment" is coming in in the next month or so. But everyone has been saying that for at least 6 months now.
ventedrib
QUOTE(914-8 @ Mar 3 2011, 04:00 PM) *

Euromeister Fuchs (at least the 16x8 and the 16x9) are currently unavailable. Nobody has them in stock for sale right now.

Supposedly, a "new shipment" is coming in in the next month or so. But everyone has been saying that for at least 6 months now.

Yes they told me they had 98 sets comming in mid april.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.