Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Last track event for my green 914, PCA DE October 2010. Green car retired from track
MikeSpraggi
post Mar 5 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,570
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Here is a clip of the last track event for my green 914. Sound is windy, video color is light and the camera mount is shakey. Better next time with the new car that's coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyOiNyubXCU
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jt914-6
post Mar 6 2011, 09:41 AM
Post #2

Driving & working on teeners 41 years

Member No.: 9,003
Region Association: South East States

Looks like some of the drivers didn't pay attention in the driver's meeting or just don't have any common sense....when you wave someone by with your left arm....the right foot needs to come off the gas!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
eimc
post Mar 6 2011, 06:42 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,873
Region Association: None

I was at Summit Main track with the DC SCCA group on Oct 23 Weather was great . What size engine in your 6(2.0 2.2 3.0 3.2 ) ? What type of tires? What type of track car did you build? Maybe we will cross paths at Summit . I have a 914-6 ( E Prod) painted like a Gulf Porsche. Paul
+Quote Post
MikeSpraggi
post Mar 6 2011, 07:30 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 3,570
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(eimc @ Mar 6 2011, 05:42 PM) *

I was at Summit Main track with the DC SCCA group on Oct 23 Weather was great . What size engine in your 6(2.0 2.2 3.0 3.2 ) ? What type of tires? What type of track car did you build? Maybe we will cross paths at Summit . I have a 914-6 ( E Prod) painted like a Gulf Porsche. Paul

Paul, the car in the video is a bone stock (well, the engine is a 2.2l T engine, not a 2.0) 914/6. It is now retired from track duty. Shown here with cookie cutters and Bridgestone Pole Position tires. I have since put the Fuchs back on with BFG Traction T/A rubber.
Attached Image

Here is a link to the thread on my track project. This car has Dunlop Star Direzza Z1 tires, 16" 7 & 8 inch rims. Also running a 2.2L, non "T" engine (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) . http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=95868
+Quote Post
eimc
post Mar 9 2011, 05:49 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2,873
Region Association: None

Attached ImageAttached Image
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Mar 6 2011, 05:30 PM) *

QUOTE(eimc @ Mar 6 2011, 05:42 PM) *

Paul, the car in the video is a bone stock (well, the engine is a 2.2l T engine, not a 2.0) 914/6. It is now retired from track duty. Shown here with cookie cutters and Bridgestone Pole Position tires. I have since put the Fuchs back on with BFG Traction T/A rubber.
Attached Image

Here is a link to the thread on my track project. This car has Dunlop Star Direzza Z1 tires, 16" 7 & 8 inch rims. Also running a 2.2L, non "T" engine (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) . http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=95868

some pictures I could not figure how to email these to you
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:08 AM