Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need a Raby 9550 cam?, order now
76-914
post Mar 24 2011, 10:18 AM
Post #1

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,964
Region Association: Southern California

Just found out that Jake's is covered up with orders. Ordered mine 2 weeks ago. Jake said 3-4 weeks more. Plan accordingly; I didn't
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jake Raby
post Mar 24 2011, 10:40 AM
Post #2

Engine Surgeon

Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

I've only been warning people that spring sucks for us since LAST SEPTEMBER!!! I have posted time and time agin that we would not rush and kill ourselves this year to fill orders, yet again I started posting this in September of last year.

If you are in a hurry, the last place that you want to shop is my store from March-June every year.

The issue with the cams isn't ours completely, its the fact that Web Cam also cannot keep up with the spring demand and are slow getting orders to us.

We don't kill ourselves to fill retail orders and we want to enjoy spring in our cars just like everyone else..

Everyone was forewarned that visits our forums.... We appreciate the business and apologize for the wait, but it "is what it is".
+Quote Post
silver74insocal
post Mar 24 2011, 05:47 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 11,073

i can assist by sitting in it making vroom vroom noises in your drive way if you'd like (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

thats a bummer Kent. side note, howd that engine tin come out after the sand blasting? did you spray it or are you going the powder coat route?
+Quote Post
76-914
post Mar 24 2011, 07:17 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Mar 24 2011, 04:47 PM) *

i can assist by sitting in it making vroom vroom noises in your drive way if you'd like (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

thats a bummer Kent. side note, howd that engine tin come out after the sand blasting? did you spray it or are you going the powder coat route?

I'll paint it. I'm thinking of some colors from a Caramn Miranda hat. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)
EDIT: Sorry, the blaster worked great and the cabinet is now in some recycling yard.
+Quote Post
silver74insocal
post Mar 25 2011, 09:49 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 11,073

QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 24 2011, 06:17 PM) *

QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Mar 24 2011, 04:47 PM) *

I'll paint it. I'm thinking of some colors from a Caramn Miranda hat. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)
EDIT: Sorry, the blaster worked great and the cabinet is now in some recycling yard.

Attached Image

like this?
+Quote Post
76-914
post Mar 25 2011, 10:11 PM
Post #6

Some Trojan colors might look good under that black hood, too.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:03 PM