Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a Raby 9550 cam?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
Just found out that Jake's is covered up with orders. Ordered mine 2 weeks ago. Jake said 3-4 weeks more. Plan accordingly; I didn't
Jake Raby
I've only been warning people that spring sucks for us since LAST SEPTEMBER!!! I have posted time and time agin that we would not rush and kill ourselves this year to fill orders, yet again I started posting this in September of last year.

If you are in a hurry, the last place that you want to shop is my store from March-June every year.

The issue with the cams isn't ours completely, its the fact that Web Cam also cannot keep up with the spring demand and are slow getting orders to us.

We don't kill ourselves to fill retail orders and we want to enjoy spring in our cars just like everyone else..

Everyone was forewarned that visits our forums.... We appreciate the business and apologize for the wait, but it "is what it is".
silver74insocal
i can assist by sitting in it making vroom vroom noises in your drive way if you'd like poke.gif . biggrin.gif

thats a bummer Kent. side note, howd that engine tin come out after the sand blasting? did you spray it or are you going the powder coat route?
76-914
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Mar 24 2011, 04:47 PM) *

i can assist by sitting in it making vroom vroom noises in your drive way if you'd like poke.gif . biggrin.gif

thats a bummer Kent. side note, howd that engine tin come out after the sand blasting? did you spray it or are you going the powder coat route?

I'll paint it. I'm thinking of some colors from a Caramn Miranda hat. happy11.gif
EDIT: Sorry, the blaster worked great and the cabinet is now in some recycling yard.
silver74insocal
QUOTE(76-914 @ Mar 24 2011, 06:17 PM) *

QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Mar 24 2011, 04:47 PM) *

I'll paint it. I'm thinking of some colors from a Caramn Miranda hat. happy11.gif
EDIT: Sorry, the blaster worked great and the cabinet is now in some recycling yard.

Click to view attachment

like this?
76-914
Some Trojan colors might look good under that black hood, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.