Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> G&R ALL 914 RUSTY PARTS SWAP MEET AND ANIMAL FLESH ROASTING FESTIV, MAY 1, 2011 EDITION
SLITS
post Mar 27 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #1

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696
Region Association: None

Well folks, it time for the 20th or so rendition of the infamous G&R All 914 Rusty Parts Swap Meet and Animal Flesh Roasting Festival. After consultation with the Dali Lama, POA, PCA, casting bones and a Tarot reading, the date shall be MAY 1, 2011 , a day which will live in infamy.

This edition will be dedicated to "Mr. Moder", Thomas Spretke (I'll spell it correctly later) who will be returning to Der Faderland on the 6th of May. Thomas has undertaken the task of mediating the fight between VW & Porsche and will use his skills to return Porsche to prominence amongst the car makers. His first task will be to add cup holders to the Boxster line. Establishment of the 5th Reich is paramount in his mind.

Accompaning him will be the entire US Gov't as we wish to get rid of them. We have chartered the Titanic for this epic journey. It is outfitted with a one man life boat for Mr. Moder so that the rest of them will become the bottom feeders, mud suckers that they are.

We had thought of strapping his ass to a V1 and sending him on his merry way, but transit time would have been to short. We wanted him to suffer a tad for leaving us. He has left a major skid mark on our collective underwear.

This year we will only be serving the lowest grade tube steak we can find in honor of his return to the "Land of Stuffed Intestine Consumers". For a few extra bucks we might be able to obtain real meat for those of you so inclined or have medical concerns. What the hell do you want for $5, real food?

Liquid black uppers, sugar and grease will be availabe for the early comers. For those that are just breathing hard, we will offer liquid carmel colored, phosphoric acid or impure water.

For entertainment, we have contracted with King George, Brad R and RealRed starring in Slits' production of Mr. Ego ... a three part 3D play. The finale will be when their swelled heads explode in unison. Protective toilet seat covers will be provided. Tinfoil hats are optional.

Anyway, we invite you to bring all the crap you want to get rid of, spread it on the ground and try to convince someone to give you money for it. Punitive sales tax will be collected so that Governer Moonbeam will be able to fund his so badly needed brain transplant. No charge for the swap space, but the taxes will be astounding. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)

For those not wanting to haul the trash back and refill their garage, there will be a rolloff container in which you may deposit your treasured rust.

This meteoric event will be held at 2727 Kansas Ave, Riverside, CA 92507. Gate will be open at 6:30 AM unless I decide to sleep in.

If any one has contact with Scott Kline, please notify him as we have a Shalom For Sale. This should be less ardous as it is almost completely finished and running so that he will not experience severe agnoy over not being able to finish a project.

Also, since it is the 1st of May .... outdoor intercourse starts today. If you bring your SO, be prepared to share. We had thought of bringing in a bevy of rentals but the logistics were to intense.

The Right Reverend Slits of the First Church of Celestial Polygamy will be on hand to provide services.

Glenn will man the BBQ. He will also give a tech session entitled, "Are Amerikan made metric fasteners as good as Deutscher made ones". It is an open session, so bring your silly ass ideas, speak up and be made a fool of.

Anyone trailering their vehicle will be fined or molested.

Rulezzz ..... there are none at the moment.

That's about it for now. Watch this . as it grows for more up to date information (no, you are not blind, it is a dot).

PS: A special note to Mr. Sharp ... please outfit your vehicle with air shocks when pulling a trailer and BLOW THEM UP ... it would be nice to be able to close the gate at the end of the event.

Fade to black, exit stage right .............

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Elliot Cannon
post Mar 27 2011, 12:07 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Group: Retired Members
Member No.: 7,407

Thanks to Ron whatsisname for another eloquent, elegant and articulate invitation to yet another G&R. Also a huge thanks to the honored Herr Spretke for leaving our country voluntarily as it eliminates the expensive and lengthy deportation process. I'll be there with whichever of my vehicles is willing to co-operate that day. Although I myself do not consume the grilled bovine muscle tissue that so many seem to enjoy I will certainly be there with a wad of cash looking for that special something that I just cannot live without. Now it's time for me to prepare the 914 you see in my avatar for towing to Guys Independant Porsche shop because I made the mistake of trouble-shooting an electrical problem myself (and made things worse), which considering my belief that electricity is the devils work and black magic, I simply should not do.
Cheers, Elliot
+Quote Post
Socalandy
post Mar 28 2011, 07:10 AM
Post #3

Its got to be Yellow!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,742
Region Association: Southern California

Well Ron you covered it all as usual Thanks!!! Writen like a lawyer with a slight case of touretts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

looking forward to it!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif)
+Quote Post
bernbomb914
post Mar 31 2011, 05:40 PM
Post #4

one of the oldest Farts on this board

Member No.: 36

I can hardly wait to see all of the 914 fellowship gorging on all the beastly goods that glen will thrust upon them, and Slits exporting all his great knowledge upon the masses. I will miss Herr Thomas and his expertize for the 901 trans. He did a noble job of building my new long ratio trans. May the masses relieve them self's of the piles of goods plopped upon the blacken soil
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Mar 31 2011, 06:08 PM
Post #5

May we have an AMEN to that!!!!
+Quote Post
Smitty911
post Apr 1 2011, 08:12 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 8,830

QUOTE(SLITS @ Mar 31 2011, 05:08 PM) *

May we have an AMEN to that!!!!

AMEN

Looking forward to making this annual event with a Running Porsche. As I have already aquired a pair of Chrome Jack Stands for some impending work, I hope to glean some knowledge of how to correctly mount the Jack Stands in a place that will give the wife the illusion of a short stay in an elevated position.

I used to believe that what goes up, must come down, but we'll see.

Smitty
+Quote Post
76-914
post Apr 3 2011, 07:33 PM
Post #7

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Member No.: 9,964

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) I'll be there. Do you want me to bring the Bud girls. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bootyshake.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
phatnine11
post Apr 3 2011, 09:00 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 3,798

QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 3 2011, 06:33 PM) *

SI! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
+Quote Post
Eric_Shea
post Apr 3 2011, 09:05 PM
Post #9

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Will there be microfiber polishing cloths and Meguiars Quik Detailer®? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

My car may get a little dusty from the ride and the cigarette ashes... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads/post-231-1301887953.jpg)
+Quote Post
bernbomb914
post Apr 4 2011, 12:17 PM
Post #10

It doesnt get better than this
+Quote Post
Aaron Cox
post Apr 4 2011, 12:55 PM
Post #11

Professional Lawn Dart

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 219

Can i sell Twystd1's ancient "lightly used" blow up panda bear doll? Its rare and exotic... should be worth a fortune?

-What the hell... I'm in.
+Quote Post
Elliot Cannon
post Apr 4 2011, 03:37 PM
Post #12

914 Guru

QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Apr 4 2011, 11:55 AM) *

Can i sell Twystd1's ancient "lightly used" blow up panda bear doll? Its rare and exotic... should be worth a fortune?

-What the hell... I'm in.

And you are?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post
phillstek
post Apr 4 2011, 06:07 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 11,741

So....would it be o.k. if a couple of wayward Aussies turned up? With shrimp and (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)?
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Apr 4 2011, 06:10 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(phillstek @ Apr 4 2011, 05:07 PM) *

So....would it be o.k. if a couple of wayward Aussies turned up? With shrimp and (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)?

Everyone is welcome ... shrimp or not.
+Quote Post
Elliot Cannon
post Apr 4 2011, 06:45 PM
Post #15

914 Guru

QUOTE(phillstek @ Apr 4 2011, 05:07 PM) *

You mean "prawns" right? Shrimp is often how SLITS is described. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
bernbomb914
post Apr 4 2011, 07:35 PM
Post #16

pi-leto you are not very nice to are little friend. be careful or he will make you land down wind
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Apr 4 2011, 07:59 PM
Post #17

It's OK Bernie. While he wasn't around, I farted in his interior which cost him the "Best Interior" award (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon8.gif)

I didn't have enough left for the engine bay.
+Quote Post
76-914
post Apr 4 2011, 10:35 PM
Post #18

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Member No.: 9,964

I'm bringing you a shop ho!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Elliot Cannon
post Apr 4 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #19

914 Guru

QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 4 2011, 06:59 PM) *

It's OK Bernie. While he wasn't around, I farted in his interior which cost him the "Best Interior" award (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon8.gif)

I didn't have enough left for the engine bay.

Oh man!! Was that you? I thought something had died under my seat!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Apr 8 2011, 09:05 AM
Post #20

A BUMP 'cause somebody claimed they didn't see the announcement!
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 06:47 PM