Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Beer in San Luis Obispo on Saturday night?, Short notice but I'll be there.
jcd914
post Apr 15 2011, 01:32 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,684
Region Association: Northern California

I'll be in SLO Friday night thru Sunday morning but will be on campus most of Saturday. Would be interested in having a beer or such with any local Saturday evening/night. I don't really have a specific schedule and I probably be offline until we arrive tonight but it's worth a shot.

Post ideas (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) or PM my with a phone number

Jim
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dw914er
post Apr 15 2011, 02:15 PM
Post #2

Planning Cities

Member No.: 8,763
Region Association: Southern California

Hey, I can probably meet up for a drink. Are you taking a kid to the Cal Poly Open House? Creekside usually has good brews on tap.

909-eight four four- 1216
+Quote Post
jcd914
post Apr 15 2011, 03:31 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Yea, my daughter.
Wife and I both attended, she graduated (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
I'll PM you

Jim
+Quote Post
jcd914
post Apr 15 2011, 11:59 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

QUOTE(dw914er @ Apr 15 2011, 01:15 PM) *

Hey, I can probably meet up for a drink. Are you taking a kid to the Cal Poly Open House? Creekside usually has good brews on tap.

909-eight four four- 1216

Creekside should be good. Not sure how busy they'll be, lot of peple here this weekend.

+Quote Post
dw914er
post Apr 16 2011, 03:26 AM
Post #5

Planning Cities

i hope you got my text. I bet downtown will be somewhat packed due to the CP festivities.
+Quote Post
jcd914
post Apr 16 2011, 10:33 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE(dw914er @ Apr 16 2011, 02:26 AM) *

i hope you got my text. I bet downtown will be somewhat packed due to the CP festivities.

I did get your text and I asume downtown will be busy. Our hotel in on Monterey St and there is a bus(Old Trolly) stop right out front, so that may be my transport choice. Try to manuver a F150 thru a pack downtown and park somewhere is not my idea of entertainment.
Any thoughts on time frame, not sure where you are coming from so I don't know if travel time is a concern.

We get free drinks and snacks at the hotel starting at 5:30 if you wanted meet here but we'll be going to eat somewhere anyway.

We'll I guess I am supose to be leaving for campus now. Take care, I'll have my phone with me.

Jim
+Quote Post
markb
post Apr 16 2011, 11:51 AM
Post #7

914less :(

Member No.: 180
Region Association: Central California

Let me know what you decide on. I got the night off, so I could come up. 8 oh 5 5 five 0 1 five seven 4
+Quote Post
dw914er
post Apr 16 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #8

Planning Cities

QUOTE(jcd914 @ Apr 16 2011, 09:33 AM) *

I did get your text and I asume downtown will be busy. Our hotel in on Monterey St and there is a bus(Old Trolly) stop right out front, so that may be my transport choice. Try to manuver a F150 thru a pack downtown and park somewhere is not my idea of entertainment.
Any thoughts on time frame, not sure where you are coming from so I don't know if travel time is a concern.

We get free drinks and snacks at the hotel starting at 5:30 if you wanted meet here but we'll be going to eat somewhere anyway.

We'll I guess I am supose to be leaving for campus now. Take care, I'll have my phone with me.

Jim

We'll be in contact. I'm right next to campus (I'm a graduating senior at Cal Poly) so I'm close by.
+Quote Post
jcd914
post Apr 16 2011, 06:19 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE(dw914er @ Apr 16 2011, 11:33 AM) *

QUOTE(jcd914 @ Apr 16 2011, 09:33 AM) *

Jim

We'll be in contact. I'm right next to campus (I'm a graduating senior at Cal Poly) so I'm close by.

We're (wife and I) are planning to go down to creekside around 6;00/6;30 to have dinner. Anyone can join us for dinner or a beer or just hang out. I'll wear my WRC2010 shirt so we should be easy to find. I don't know if my daughter will join us or not. I don't know the layout of creekside so I can't suggest where we might sit.

Jim
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 11:20 PM