Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Beer in San Luis Obispo on Saturday night?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jcd914
I'll be in SLO Friday night thru Sunday morning but will be on campus most of Saturday. Would be interested in having a beer or such with any local Saturday evening/night. I don't really have a specific schedule and I probably be offline until we arrive tonight but it's worth a shot.

Post ideas beerchug.gif or PM my with a phone number

Jim
dw914er
Hey, I can probably meet up for a drink. Are you taking a kid to the Cal Poly Open House? Creekside usually has good brews on tap.

909-eight four four- 1216
jcd914
Yea, my daughter.
Wife and I both attended, she graduated smile.gif
I'll PM you

Jim
jcd914
QUOTE(dw914er @ Apr 15 2011, 01:15 PM) *

Hey, I can probably meet up for a drink. Are you taking a kid to the Cal Poly Open House? Creekside usually has good brews on tap.

909-eight four four- 1216

Creekside should be good. Not sure how busy they'll be, lot of peple here this weekend.

dw914er
i hope you got my text. I bet downtown will be somewhat packed due to the CP festivities.
jcd914
QUOTE(dw914er @ Apr 16 2011, 02:26 AM) *

i hope you got my text. I bet downtown will be somewhat packed due to the CP festivities.

I did get your text and I asume downtown will be busy. Our hotel in on Monterey St and there is a bus(Old Trolly) stop right out front, so that may be my transport choice. Try to manuver a F150 thru a pack downtown and park somewhere is not my idea of entertainment.
Any thoughts on time frame, not sure where you are coming from so I don't know if travel time is a concern.

We get free drinks and snacks at the hotel starting at 5:30 if you wanted meet here but we'll be going to eat somewhere anyway.

We'll I guess I am supose to be leaving for campus now. Take care, I'll have my phone with me.

Jim
markb
Let me know what you decide on. I got the night off, so I could come up. 8 oh 5 5 five 0 1 five seven 4
dw914er
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Apr 16 2011, 09:33 AM) *

I did get your text and I asume downtown will be busy. Our hotel in on Monterey St and there is a bus(Old Trolly) stop right out front, so that may be my transport choice. Try to manuver a F150 thru a pack downtown and park somewhere is not my idea of entertainment.
Any thoughts on time frame, not sure where you are coming from so I don't know if travel time is a concern.

We get free drinks and snacks at the hotel starting at 5:30 if you wanted meet here but we'll be going to eat somewhere anyway.

We'll I guess I am supose to be leaving for campus now. Take care, I'll have my phone with me.

Jim

We'll be in contact. I'm right next to campus (I'm a graduating senior at Cal Poly) so I'm close by.
jcd914
QUOTE(dw914er @ Apr 16 2011, 11:33 AM) *

QUOTE(jcd914 @ Apr 16 2011, 09:33 AM) *

Jim

We'll be in contact. I'm right next to campus (I'm a graduating senior at Cal Poly) so I'm close by.

We're (wife and I) are planning to go down to creekside around 6;00/6;30 to have dinner. Anyone can join us for dinner or a beer or just hang out. I'll wear my WRC2010 shirt so we should be easy to find. I don't know if my daughter will join us or not. I don't know the layout of creekside so I can't suggest where we might sit.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.