Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bay Area: Parting out 67 vw volkswagen squareback type 3 (fremont / un
914World
post Apr 18 2011, 12:59 AM
Post #1

Member #1
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1
Region Association: None

Parting out complete 67 vw volkswagen squareback type 3 , I bought this car for the engine, I have a lot of extra parts I dont need , Front fenders 25. each , small rust bubbles on bottom , , perfect rear seat top and bottom any offer , Passenger low back SOLD , drivers seat is a 68 up and in very nice shape 20.00 , , Doors are straight 30.00 each , Rear quarter panels are in nice shape but the vents have been updated by the dealer, nice shape sold , , Front and rear aprons are in great shape with part of the body , rear is almost perfect 40.00 each , , All other parts to let me know what you need , I also have a set of 4 lug chromie ( chrome ) rims and tires (sold) ,, I also have 4 porsche 914 wolfsburg hub caps 40.00 for the set of 4 SOLD , I have a nice passenger side floor pan cut from another car with no rust holes coated with por 15 and good under the battery Sold , The pan has a few small holes in it SOLD, It has a long swing axle transmission thats 12 volt SOLD , These are usually used to lower vw transporter bus Sold , all seats are sold ! t3 type 3 type iii vw volkswagen volkswagon fastback squareback notchback bug bus van oval split karman karmann ghia super beetle , 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 I have some pics on e bay , see my other items , http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220632452898&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:52 PM