Parting out complete 67 vw volkswagen squareback type 3 , I bought this car for the engine, I have a lot of extra parts I dont need , Front fenders 25. each , small rust bubbles on bottom , , perfect rear seat top and bottom any offer , Passenger low back SOLD , drivers seat is a 68 up and in very nice shape 20.00 , , Doors are straight 30.00 each , Rear quarter panels are in nice shape but the vents have been updated by the dealer, nice shape sold , , Front and rear aprons are in great shape with part of the body , rear is almost perfect 40.00 each , , All other parts to let me know what you need , I also have a set of 4 lug chromie ( chrome ) rims and tires (sold) ,, I also have 4 porsche 914 wolfsburg hub caps 40.00 for the set of 4 SOLD , I have a nice passenger side floor pan cut from another car with no rust holes coated with por 15 and good under the battery Sold , The pan has a few small holes in it SOLD, It has a long swing axle transmission thats 12 volt SOLD , These are usually used to lower vw transporter bus Sold , all seats are sold ! t3 type 3 type iii vw volkswagen volkswagon fastback squareback notchback bug bus van oval split karman karmann ghia super beetle , 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 I have some pics on e bay , see my other items , http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220632452898&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article