Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> PNW - Who plans to go to the Porsche Meet at Issaquah on May 1st?, Exit 7 at I-405 in front of the Mac Donalds at 10:00 AM
Daiberl
post Apr 23 2011, 10:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,497
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Is someone from the PNW planning to go to the Porsche Meeting on may 1st at Triple X in Issaquah, if I remember correctly we were more than 10 cars last year and we met early in the morning close to I-405. What's about this year, I might come with the LE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Let's meet at Exit 7 at I-405 in front of the Mac Donalds at 10:00 AM.

- Juergen
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 19)
PeeGreen 914
post Apr 23 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #2

Just when you think you're done...wait, there is more..lol

Member No.: 6,884

Last years event was last event I ever drove my 6 to (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) . It went on the truck to NY the day after.

I don't think I will have my current 914 on the road by then.
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Apr 23 2011, 11:49 PM
Post #3

914 Neferati

Member No.: 5,344

The engine came out of my car today - thanks Greenie. It won't be going back in til after the tranny is rebuilt at the clinic. I would ride along with someone who's going.
+Quote Post
jmmotorsports
post Apr 24 2011, 10:57 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,658

I plan to go.

Jerry
+Quote Post
DNHunt
post Apr 24 2011, 11:49 AM
Post #5

914 Wizard? No way. I got too much to learn.

Member No.: 598

Goon be in Spokane for Bloomsday.

Dave
+Quote Post
rohar
post Apr 24 2011, 12:37 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 9,685
Region Association: None

QUOTE(DNHunt @ Apr 24 2011, 10:49 AM) *

Goon be in Spokane for Bloomsday.

Dave

You guys NEVER come over here. Eat at the catacombs. It's one of our new treasures. You'll thank me as you waddle up the stairs.
+Quote Post
PanelBilly
post Apr 24 2011, 03:31 PM
Post #7

914 Guru

Member No.: 6,488

I'm going to be in Portland that weekend
+Quote Post
helios
post Apr 24 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 9,055

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 23 2011, 10:49 PM) *

The engine came out of my car today - thanks Greenie. It won't be going back in til after the tranny is rebuilt at the clinic. I would ride along with someone who's going.

Why does something tell me the (all ready high) percentage of teeners on jackstands in the PNW has just spiked w/in the past couple weeks.

Mine is tore apart as well......though I'll be lucky to get it back together before summer is out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

If I get the free time, I may meander down, though I'll be parking across the street w/ the Ford. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hide.gif)
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Apr 24 2011, 05:23 PM
Post #9

Just when you think you're done...wait, there is more..lol

Member No.: 6,884

QUOTE(helios @ Apr 24 2011, 03:42 PM) *

Why does something tell me the (all ready high) percentage of teeners on jackstands in the PNW has just spiked w/in the past couple weeks.

Mine is tore apart as well......though I'll be lucky to get it back together before summer is out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

If I get the free time, I may meander down, though I'll be parking across the street w/ the Ford. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hide.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) I actually am about to put mine on as well. However, it is really only so I can do some work on my wheels (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Apr 24 2011, 11:29 PM
Post #10

914 Neferati

Found a solution to keep my teener off jackstands. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Attached Image
+Quote Post
Root_Werks
post Apr 25 2011, 09:22 AM
Post #11

Village Idiot

Member No.: 2,105

Monster seats 4. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Not 100% sure we'll make it. I really have to prep the 914 for the tranny clinic. I haven't even started yet.

If we do go, we'll probably take the Squareback.
+Quote Post
Silver72
post Apr 25 2011, 10:04 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 11,643

Hope to show up in the truck with my son. Want to keep the 914 sitting since my current "stand in" trans is getting a bit squirrely...want to make sure it makes the trip down to T-Town for the clinic. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif)

Mark
+Quote Post
greenie
post Apr 25 2011, 07:20 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 3,013

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 24 2011, 08:29 PM) *

Found a solution to keep my teener off jackstands. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Attached Image

Kelty has ruined (spoiled) me for life. This is one sweet set up for dropping a teener engine. Removing the CV bolts while standing up and rotating the wheels was PAINLESS. Kelty is my hero! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif)
+Quote Post
Daiberl
post Apr 25 2011, 07:32 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(greenie @ Apr 25 2011, 06:20 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 24 2011, 08:29 PM) *

Attached Image

Kelty has ruined (spoiled) me for life. This is one sweet set up for dropping a teener engine. Removing the CV bolts while standing up and rotating the wheels was PAINLESS. Kelty is my hero! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif)

I would love a lift in my garage but not big enough (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I plan to drive over to Issaquah at around 10:00 AM if the LE makes it to the VIN inspection on Wednesday. The car is still not completely done and I have to bring it to Jerry to go over the paint (did a couple of scratches and broke the front spoiler while installing it) so don't tell me the car is dirty or does idle too high (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

- Juergen
+Quote Post
Daiberl
post Apr 25 2011, 07:34 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(jmmotorsports @ Apr 24 2011, 09:57 AM) *

I plan to go.

Jerry

Let me know when you plan to come and we can meet at my house. Coffee machine is working perfectly.

- Juergen
+Quote Post
Zaney
post Apr 25 2011, 09:06 PM
Post #16

Deuchland en der Haus

Member No.: 1,738

I plan on showing up without my car unfortunately. I am hopefully going to get it on the road this summer however, I am in need of a pair of seats. Preferably, a simple pair of stock shells that can be rebuilt in a '74. If someone in the PNW has a pair in a corner taking up space, send me a PM.
Either way I plan on representing!

Nate (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)
+Quote Post
jcambo7
post Apr 26 2011, 08:49 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 9,867

I'm going! What time is it and where is it at exactly? Or could someone just post me the link to a site with the info on it?
+Quote Post
6freak
post Apr 26 2011, 09:00 AM
Post #18

MR.C

Member No.: 8,829

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 24 2011, 10:29 PM) *

Attached Image

Only draw back with a lift....Now you need a ladder to work on your 914
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Apr 26 2011, 09:02 AM
Post #19

914 Neferati

QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 26 2011, 08:00 AM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 24 2011, 10:29 PM) *

Attached Image

Only draw back with a lift....Now you need a ladder to work on your 914

Hell, I need a ladder for everything anyway. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
Daiberl
post Apr 26 2011, 09:47 AM
Post #20

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 26 2011, 07:49 AM) *

I'm going! What time is it and where is it at exactly? Or could someone just post me the link to a site with the info on it?

It's at Triple X in Issaquah, see http://triplexrootbeer.com/. I live in Renton, we can also meet here and go together if the Bumblebee runs.
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 04:14 PM