Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW - Who plans to go to the Porsche Meet at Issaquah on May 1st?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Daiberl
Is someone from the PNW planning to go to the Porsche Meeting on may 1st at Triple X in Issaquah, if I remember correctly we were more than 10 cars last year and we met early in the morning close to I-405. What's about this year, I might come with the LE biggrin.gif

Let's meet at Exit 7 at I-405 in front of the Mac Donalds at 10:00 AM.

- Juergen
PeeGreen 914
Last years event was last event I ever drove my 6 to sad.gif . It went on the truck to NY the day after.

I don't think I will have my current 914 on the road by then.
KELTY360
The engine came out of my car today - thanks Greenie. It won't be going back in til after the tranny is rebuilt at the clinic. I would ride along with someone who's going.
jmmotorsports
I plan to go.

Jerry
DNHunt
Goon be in Spokane for Bloomsday.

Dave
rohar
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Apr 24 2011, 10:49 AM) *

Goon be in Spokane for Bloomsday.

Dave

You guys NEVER come over here. Eat at the catacombs. It's one of our new treasures. You'll thank me as you waddle up the stairs.
PanelBilly
I'm going to be in Portland that weekend
helios
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 23 2011, 10:49 PM) *

The engine came out of my car today - thanks Greenie. It won't be going back in til after the tranny is rebuilt at the clinic. I would ride along with someone who's going.

Why does something tell me the (all ready high) percentage of teeners on jackstands in the PNW has just spiked w/in the past couple weeks.

Mine is tore apart as well......though I'll be lucky to get it back together before summer is out. unsure.gif

If I get the free time, I may meander down, though I'll be parking across the street w/ the Ford. hide.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(helios @ Apr 24 2011, 03:42 PM) *

Why does something tell me the (all ready high) percentage of teeners on jackstands in the PNW has just spiked w/in the past couple weeks.

Mine is tore apart as well......though I'll be lucky to get it back together before summer is out. unsure.gif

If I get the free time, I may meander down, though I'll be parking across the street w/ the Ford. hide.gif

happy11.gif I actually am about to put mine on as well. However, it is really only so I can do some work on my wheels piratenanner.gif
KELTY360

Found a solution to keep my teener off jackstands. laugh.gif

Click to view attachment
Root_Werks

Monster seats 4. biggrin.gif

driving.gif

Not 100% sure we'll make it. I really have to prep the 914 for the tranny clinic. I haven't even started yet.

If we do go, we'll probably take the Squareback.
Silver72
Hope to show up in the truck with my son. Want to keep the 914 sitting since my current "stand in" trans is getting a bit squirrely...want to make sure it makes the trip down to T-Town for the clinic. smash.gif

Mark
greenie
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 24 2011, 08:29 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Kelty has ruined (spoiled) me for life. This is one sweet set up for dropping a teener engine. Removing the CV bolts while standing up and rotating the wheels was PAINLESS. Kelty is my hero! slap.gif
Daiberl
QUOTE(greenie @ Apr 25 2011, 06:20 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 24 2011, 08:29 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Kelty has ruined (spoiled) me for life. This is one sweet set up for dropping a teener engine. Removing the CV bolts while standing up and rotating the wheels was PAINLESS. Kelty is my hero! slap.gif

I would love a lift in my garage but not big enough sad.gif I plan to drive over to Issaquah at around 10:00 AM if the LE makes it to the VIN inspection on Wednesday. The car is still not completely done and I have to bring it to Jerry to go over the paint (did a couple of scratches and broke the front spoiler while installing it) so don't tell me the car is dirty or does idle too high smile.gif

- Juergen
Daiberl
QUOTE(jmmotorsports @ Apr 24 2011, 09:57 AM) *

I plan to go.

Jerry

Let me know when you plan to come and we can meet at my house. Coffee machine is working perfectly.

- Juergen
Zaney
I plan on showing up without my car unfortunately. I am hopefully going to get it on the road this summer however, I am in need of a pair of seats. Preferably, a simple pair of stock shells that can be rebuilt in a '74. If someone in the PNW has a pair in a corner taking up space, send me a PM.
Either way I plan on representing!

Nate beer.gif
jcambo7
I'm going! What time is it and where is it at exactly? Or could someone just post me the link to a site with the info on it?
6freak
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 24 2011, 10:29 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Only draw back with a lift....Now you need a ladder to work on your 914
KELTY360
QUOTE(6freak @ Apr 26 2011, 08:00 AM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 24 2011, 10:29 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Only draw back with a lift....Now you need a ladder to work on your 914

Hell, I need a ladder for everything anyway. laugh.gif
Daiberl
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 26 2011, 07:49 AM) *

I'm going! What time is it and where is it at exactly? Or could someone just post me the link to a site with the info on it?

It's at Triple X in Issaquah, see http://triplexrootbeer.com/. I live in Renton, we can also meet here and go together if the Bumblebee runs.
jcambo7
QUOTE(Daiberl @ Apr 26 2011, 10:47 AM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Apr 26 2011, 07:49 AM) *

It's at Triple X in Issaquah, see http://triplexrootbeer.com/. I live in Renton, we can also meet here and go together if the Bumblebee runs.

Sweet. I wouldn't mind meeting up with someone and than head up there. I will most likely be driving down from Everett so Jon if you want to join me if you can I will have an extra seat.
PeeGreen 914
I'm not sure if we are going to make it this year James. I will let you know.
jcambo7
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Apr 26 2011, 10:54 AM) *

I'm not sure if we are going to make it this year James. I will let you know.

Ok Jon. Well we should be seeing you guys this weekend due to the wife and her b day celebration.
Bleyseng
I'll take the 914 out of storage and drive out there "IF" its decent weather....'bout time I fired it up and drove it while I am back in Seattle.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 26 2011, 01:17 PM) *

I'll take the 914 out of storage and drive out there "IF" its decent weather....'bout time I fired it up and drove it while I am back in Seattle.

How long are you in town for? Be good to catch up with both you and misses.

beerchug.gif
aircooledtechguy
I'm in. jcambo7: p-mail me a meeting place in Everett and we can drive down together.

Where, when in Renton are we meeting up at??
Daiberl
What's about meeting at the same place as last time at 10:00 AM? I think it was Exit 7 at I-405 in front of the Mac Donalds.

- Juergen
aircooledtechguy
Cool. I'll see you Sunday!!
jcambo7
Sounds great to me! piratenanner.gif
Bleyseng
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Apr 26 2011, 07:08 PM) *

beerchug.gif

I am in town for a month so this is a fun excuse to drive the 914 on a "maybe" sunny day. It will be fun to see some of the gang! Bring your 914 Dan!
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 28 2011, 06:59 AM) *

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Apr 26 2011, 07:08 PM) *

beerchug.gif

I am in town for a month so this is a fun excuse to drive the 914 on a "maybe" sunny day. It will be fun to see some of the gang! Bring your 914 Dan!

Alright!

Weather forecast says this weekend is suppose to be nice, like mid 60's nice!

I'm NOT pulling my tranny this weekend.

driving.gif

Which means I'll be cutting it a little close for the Evil tranny clinic the following weekend. But hey, the sun will be out and I want as little down time as possible.

driving.gif
Bleyseng
What about that "Rich" guy? Is he coming in the LE?????????
Root_Werks
That would be nice, I haven't seen Rich in a while. I don't think his LE has made an appearance at any local events yet?
Bleyseng
maybe if it doesn't run he can tow it "ala JRust" to this event!
greenie
I'm in, see everyone Sunday. grouphug.gif
jcambo7
Well a change of plans this weekend. I wont be able to make it to the car show. Hope everyone has a good time and I hope to make the next meet up or car show.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Apr 26 2011, 06:03 PM) *

I'm in. jcambo7: p-mail me a meeting place in Everett and we can drive down together.

Nate, since Michelle and I will be taking off from Lake Stevens (Everett), wann meet up and head down together?

If not, we'll be at the Mc D's before 10AM.

driving.gif
Daiberl
Weather forecast looks good for Sunday, sunny and in the mid 60's!!!
helios
Why the hell was I thinking this was on Saturday???

Work must be killing more brain cells than I had originally anticipated. headbang.gif

Speaking of work....that's where I'll be on Sunday. Have fun guys.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Apr 29 2011, 07:00 AM) *

Nate, since Michelle and I will be taking off from Lake Stevens (Everett), wann meet up and head down together?

driving.gif

Hey Dan - how bout you swing by my place before you go to McDs?
Root_Werks
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Apr 29 2011, 01:21 PM) *

driving.gif

Sure, if I take the 914, seats are full with Michelle and myself if you mean to bum a ride?....or wait, you just want to show off your car lift! biggrin.gif
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Apr 29 2011, 02:36 PM) *

driving.gif

Sure, if I take the 914, seats are full with Michelle and myself if you mean to bum a ride?....or wait, you just want to show off your car lift! biggrin.gif

Not sure why a guy Kelty's size needs a lift, but. . . rolleyes.gif poke.gif

Dan, we can meet-up @ 9:00 anywhere that's convenient to you. Seems as though there is a big park-n-ride on the south end of Everett between the north and south bound lanes or in the same area there is that last rest-stop. Both are easy on-off spots. Lemme know. . .
KELTY360

driving.gif

Oops, I hadn't read all the posts. Thought you were taking the Monster. I'll hit Greenie up for a ride. But you're welcome to stop by and get a ride on the lift. laugh.gif
greenie
"Not sure why a guy Kelty's size needs a lift, but. . . "
Good one Nate!

Kelty, I can probably fit you in one of my trunks & bring my son.
KELTY360
QUOTE(greenie @ Apr 29 2011, 06:46 PM) *

"Not sure why a guy Kelty's size needs a lift, but. . . "
Good one Nate!

Kelty, I can probably fit you in one of my trunks & bring my son.

Don't you have a rare seatbelt for the 'middle seat'?
Bleyseng
Why does Kelty need a ride? Is he 914 on jackstands again?
piratenanner.gif

KELTY360
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 30 2011, 08:28 AM) *

piratenanner.gif

No jackstands for me, I'm movin' UP!
Click to view attachment

Engine/trans out for tranny clinic next weekend.

Be good to see you Geoff, is Monique coming?
RRietman
[quote name='KELTY360' date='Apr 30 2011, 08:56 AM' post='1469646'[b][/b]
[quote name='Bleyseng' post='1469637' date='Apr 30 2011, 08:28 AM']
piratenanner.gif
I'll be there if the weather looks good in the AM------but I'm bringin the 356
Randy
Bellingham
No jackstands for me, I'm movin' UP!
Click to view attachment

Engine/trans out for tranny clinic next weekend.

Be good to see you Geoff, is Monique coming?
[/quote]
Comanchepilot
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Apr 29 2011, 03:11 PM) *

driving.gif

Dan, we can meet-up @ 9:00 anywhere that's convenient to you. Seems as though there is a big park-n-ride on the south end of Everett between the north and south bound lanes or in the same area there is that last rest-stop. Both are easy on-off spots. Lemme know. . .

Is there a meet-up time in Everett? Let me know and I will join in on the run down south.
jcambo7
QUOTE(Comanchepilot @ Apr 30 2011, 11:23 PM) *

QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Apr 29 2011, 03:11 PM) *

driving.gif

Is there a meet-up time in Everett? Let me know and I will join in on the run down south.

I know that aircooledtechguy and I were planning on meeting up at the Eastmont Park and Ride but I had a change of plans. PM him and I am sure he will meet up with you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.