Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Visited my baby in the body shop today!
Ferg
post Apr 16 2003, 01:09 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 116
Region Association: None

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Just got back from seeing my car in the final stages of wet sanding almost ready for paint. For those of you who don't remember I bought the white conversion six, with the purple stripe down the side and over the trunk. You can see it on page one of dunkle photo's on pelican. I'm getting very excited, it's getting paint on friday. and I should have it tuesday. Then I don't have to hear anymore barbie porsche comments (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) . So far car is more than I expected, and the quality of the conversionis very very good. Glad I busted ass out to CA to pick it up, from what I understand a line was forming behind me with greater offers of $. Got to hand it to the seller for holding his word on promising me the car. I WILL have pic's once it's all put back together next week. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mueba.gif)
Ferg
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 12:51 AM