Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Eric Shea Brakes/Tangerine full Shaft/Zimmermann's, Going for broke on Orangina
avidfanjpl
post May 5 2011, 10:53 PM
Post #1

914 Hemophiliac

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,566
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I will take pictures this time.

Going to tackle putting on Mr. Shea's handiwork at all wheels in gold plate, all new Zimmermanns/bearings/seals, and a set of NOS Ferodo Asbestos pads all around, new SS lines, a new switch in place of the leaky 19MM Master Cylinder, and dropping the 5 Fuchs wheels off at Al Reed's on Monday. Staying with Anodizing to stay OEM.

Waiting till Fall to drop the tranny, do some Dr. Evil work and change out the old flywheel/PP/6 springer and TO and add Chris' Tangerine halfshafts/CV's/Stubs in WHAT ELSE? ORANGE!!! I will start looking for tranny parts some day when I actually have money again.

I have a humdinger in the TO, but not too bad. Getting those parts next week. Just will drive it for a while longer. The existing 6 springer clutch plate has only 10K miles on it. Hoping it has 2 more AX's and about 3K miles left in it. PO must not have changed the TO at 100K.

This should be an interesting May. My birthday is at the end of the month. My last year of NOT being 60 starts soon.

Who needs money when I have a 914?

Now I have none!

John
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 10:23 AM