Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS--1974 914-6 conversion, **Sold..delivered to Dirty Evo today**
carr914
post May 31 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #41

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

JT, you might be Happy now, but believe me, it will be a Sad Day when she leaves on the Trailer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jt914-6
post May 31 2011, 07:54 PM
Post #42

Driving & working on teeners 41 years

Member No.: 9,003

QUOTE(carr914 @ May 31 2011, 06:12 PM) *

JT, you might be Happy now, but believe me, it will be a Sad Day when she leaves on the Trailer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

TC...I'm sure you're right...I've had four teeners in the course of 36 years...including a factory six...Always wanted to build a caged car and did...Ready for a change...I would like to had a Cayman S but I have what I wanted...Booked a room and got tickets for the Petit....I'll make it a point to drop by and see/meet you....I'll be parking in the Corvette Coral.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)
+Quote Post
Dirty Evo
post Jun 1 2011, 12:25 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 11,198
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(carr914 @ May 31 2011, 04:12 PM) *

yes, but it will by a joyous day when she arrives on my street in that trailer!!
+Quote Post
jt914-6
post Jun 1 2011, 02:31 PM
Post #44

Steve's flying out here Sat. getting to see his new ride Sun. morning. More like experience his new ride Sun. morning.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drooley.gif)
+Quote Post
Dirty Evo
post Jun 4 2011, 01:01 AM
Post #45

i feel like a 7 year old on Christmas eve... cant sleep, flying out in the morning...
+Quote Post
bcheney
post Jun 4 2011, 07:18 AM
Post #46

Member No.: 1,348

Very cool following this purchase. Cant wait to see photos of you inside with a big smile on your face. This looks like one helluva ride!! All the best and post some video!
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Jun 4 2011, 07:24 AM
Post #47

Michael

Member No.: 9,712

Congratulations and best wishes. How much fun is that????
+Quote Post
jt914-6
post Jun 5 2011, 07:51 AM
Post #48

Going to pick up Steve in a few. He gets to see his new ride and drive it. He'll also experience what heat and humidity is like down here in the south. Heat index of over 100 today. Will take him back to the airport later this afternoon.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)
+Quote Post
Dirty Evo
post Jun 5 2011, 01:59 PM
Post #49

Loved it. The car. Not so in love with southern humidity though. Got to meet my first true southern belle. Holy crap. Beautiful juicy white meat. About the car its pretty awesome. Feel bad for the rest of you that didn't buy it! Probably will sell my cayman and e30 bmw race car as this car fits a perfect niche (for me) right between them. Has the power and speed of the cayman and the mid engine and "porscheness" and the raw, gritty, tough feel that me e30 gives me. With a touch of classic / nostalgia that neither my e30 or the cayman has. So probably sell both of them and get a comfy cheeapy daily driver and the 914 will be my track car / backroad burner when I need the fix. Loved the car and thank you JT for the hospitality, was a great drive and damn that car is tight. Not a squeak or rattle. Tightest car I have ever driven. Great build! Waiting at the airport now on my way home. Anybody want a 2008 cayman s? Email me!
+Quote Post
PeeGreen 914
post Jun 6 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #50

Just when you think you're done...wait, there is more..lol

Member No.: 6,884
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
jt914-6
post Jun 7 2011, 07:56 AM
Post #51

Well the car, spare front bumper, 2 sets of track wheels/tires, and other spare parts are loaded on the transport truck and on it's way to Calli.....Take care of it Steve, and enjoy it at Thunderhill and Laguna...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
+Quote Post
BuddyV
post Jun 11 2011, 10:35 AM
Post #52

Robert

Member No.: 3,898

Dirty Evo..... I live in Santa Rosa..... I call first in line for a ride!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif)

Congrats.... you sound as happy as I would be if I were in your place. Enjoy!
+Quote Post
Dirty Evo
post Jun 12 2011, 07:05 PM
Post #53

july 29 T.E.A.M. racing at T-Hill will be my first track day in it hopefully! supposed to be delivered late tmw.
+Quote Post
jt914-6
post Jun 12 2011, 07:56 PM
Post #54

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) on the getting the car tomorrow....call if you have any questions....be sure to have a camera when you get it and post a thread and pics.....take care of her and she'll take care of you.....
+Quote Post
jt914-6
post Jun 13 2011, 08:10 PM
Post #55

Got a call from the truck driver this afternoon and he had just unloaded the 914-6 and Steve (Dirty Evo) was warming it up. Haven't heard from yet....he must be enjoying it too much.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
Dirty Evo
post Jun 13 2011, 08:13 PM
Post #56

its home and parked in the garage. I have house guest from overseas so I can't really spend the evening playing, but my dad is already on it, out there in the shop fiddling with it.... Had fun driving it home, took it on some back roads on the way home. SURE WAS FUN. And it looked NICE coming off the truck. I am going to post some photos in separate thread in a couple days ! JT, I will email you tmw, have a couple quick questions.
+Quote Post
hot_shoe914
post Jun 15 2011, 05:52 PM
Post #57

on ramp passer

Member No.: 8,354
Region Association: None

I'm guessing he neglected to tell you he got left behind chasing me down 298 with me driving my tired old Bumble Bee. Blamed it on his passenger's motion sickness. Witnesses say he couldn't have caught me if he wanted too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) Don't worry Evo, I am sure it was his driving and not the car. The car is awesome. I hope he took you down 298 while you were there, one sweet raod to drive.

Congrats on purchasing an awesome ride! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
+Quote Post
jt914-6
post Jun 16 2011, 05:45 AM
Post #58

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jun 15 2011, 06:52 PM) *

I'm guessing he neglected to tell you he got left behind chasing me down 298 with me driving my tired old Bumble Bee. Blamed it on his passenger's motion sickness. Witnesses say he couldn't have caught me if he wanted too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) Don't worry Evo, I am sure it was his driving and not the car. The car is awesome. I hope he took you down 298 while you were there, one sweet raod to drive.

Congrats on purchasing an awesome ride! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

Shoe....keep living that dream...I've not seen you driving on a REAL race track...only the "coned" race track....and YES I did drive 298 one last time when Steve flew in to drive the car...
+Quote Post
hot_shoe914
post Jun 16 2011, 08:34 PM
Post #59

on ramp passer

Member No.: 8,354
Region Association: None

QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Jun 16 2011, 06:45 AM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jun 15 2011, 06:52 PM) *

Shoe....keep living that dream...I've not seen you driving on a REAL race track...only the "coned" race track....and YES I did drive 298 one last time when Steve flew in to drive the car...

How did he like 298? I hope you didn't scare him too bad.
+Quote Post
Dirty Evo
post Jun 16 2011, 11:02 PM
Post #60

i puckered a few times! but was fun and nice!
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 09:16 PM