Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Attack of The Trash Bag
ne14914
post Apr 18 2003, 11:04 AM
Post #1

Me N My914

Group: Members
Member No.: 388

I notice its starting to rain so I take a plastic garbage bag and place it in the engine compartment because I dont have a rain trough. So im telling myself, Craig - put a note in the car to remind you to remove the bag (I have that disease CRS - Cant Remember Shit) - I say to myself, no need for the note - how am i going to forget i have a plastic back in the engine compartment?

So i get off work, start the car, hop on the 105 cruisin at about 75 and all of a suddent - i smell something burning - the egine compartment is smokin, and the engine is starting to ping - it still hasnt dawned on me that i left the plastic bag in the engine compartment. So i get off the freeway pull into the gas station, lift the hood, and i see shredded bag all over the place - now im cursing myself, but i cant find the bag. So i call my wife and tell her ill be late and ill have to have the car towed home. She says "why dont you just pull the rest of the bag out of the fan" talk about feeling stupid - I said - ah, i already did, but let me check something else and ill call you back - so i pulled the bag out of the fan, drove the car home and it runs great!!

Well thats my I-D-10-T story of the week-

have a great weekend.

Craig
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 11:32 PM