Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The OFFICIAL 'Best Photo' Contest Photos, For 'Best Photo Award' - 914 WCC 2004
double-a
post Jun 15 2004, 10:10 PM
Post #81

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,162
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(Demick @ Jun 15 2004, 06:38 PM)
I saw that Mercedes too. I thought it was probably a hit and run by the way he was driving. 1/2 mile further down the road 2 trucks were pulled over at an intersection looking confused - one of them in the middle of the road. I assume that was the scene of the accident.

Demick

that was indeed the scene of the crime. the mercedes rear-ended a pickup at the exact moment that we passed the two vehicles, we saw him lock the brakes ahead of us and the collision happened next to us. we're lucky he didn't swerve into our lane! looked like the truck was turning right, and the guy in the benzo wasn't payin attention.

that was our bit of excitement on the twisty road tour. never had an accident happen so close to me before, kinda freaky! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

~a
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post Jun 15 2004, 10:42 PM
Post #82

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104
Region Association: None

We have many many great entries which capture the spirit of the WCC, but our polling software only allows us 10 options.

So here is the plan:

One of the admins please go back through the postings on this thread, delete the inapplicable posts and number each valid photo consecutively and lock the thread from future posts. Then everyone who attended the WCC (and only the attendees) is eligible for a single vote, by selecting your first choice. PM or email me with your vote with a cut-off date of Noon Sunday. I will then post the winner on Sunday afternoon and arrange to send the winner the trophy.

Email me with your vote at bowlsby@aol.com

I will be away from the computer tommorrow, so if there are any questions, I will answer them Wedesday night.

Good luck everyone...You are all winners in my book... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
dan10101
post Jun 15 2004, 11:51 PM
Post #83

TORQUE-o-holic

Member No.: 626
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Well here they are all in one place. If it makes it easier, I or someone can take this and number each photo.

I moved some to the out of contest area, so there may be some adjustments needed.

Best Shots

Frankly, it's hard to take one picture out of the lot that describes WCC. All of them tell a bit of the story.
+Quote Post
Jeroen
post Jun 16 2004, 03:55 AM
Post #84

914 Guru

Member No.: 3
Region Association: Europe

I'll try and work on it tonight
Will put all the contest pics on the WCC-site with name of the photographer and id# for voting

cheers,

Jeroen
+Quote Post
Jeroen
post Jun 19 2004, 09:25 PM
Post #85

914 Guru

Member No.: 3
Region Association: Europe

Well, the pics have been sorted and you can have your vote

Please go to the Photo Contest page of the WCC website...

There's 57 pics to choose from, and as far as I'm concerned, it's gonna be tough to pick just one...
So, good luck voting and may the best picture win (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

cheers,

Jeroen
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 09:00 AM