Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> PMB interaction and new strut inserts, shopping the info for strut inserts
eastbay851
post Jun 9 2011, 01:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,438
Region Association: None

done w/ the 914 rotary conversion. ordered the lincense plate W A N K T H S and now on to suspension. read all crap here. one guy sticks out on every post. call PMB Performance and had a conversation with a very knowledgeable, sensible fellow. yes, sense takes precedent over wallet bragging rights. so.... Boge inserts are the way to go. and i can buy twice as many of them with the coin it would cost for the Koni sports. coming off Ducati race bikes where suspension is everything and knowing a little about the 2 wheel issues.... speaking w/ mr. Shea was a very pleasant experience.

grokked my issues immediately without a hint of attitude. as greg khin said... "they just don t write em like that anymore." kudos to the Sheaman. i doff my cap.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:54 PM