Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PMB interaction and new strut inserts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
eastbay851
done w/ the 914 rotary conversion. ordered the lincense plate W A N K T H S and now on to suspension. read all crap here. one guy sticks out on every post. call PMB Performance and had a conversation with a very knowledgeable, sensible fellow. yes, sense takes precedent over wallet bragging rights. so.... Boge inserts are the way to go. and i can buy twice as many of them with the coin it would cost for the Koni sports. coming off Ducati race bikes where suspension is everything and knowing a little about the 2 wheel issues.... speaking w/ mr. Shea was a very pleasant experience.

grokked my issues immediately without a hint of attitude. as greg khin said... "they just don t write em like that anymore." kudos to the Sheaman. i doff my cap.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(eastbay851 @ Jun 9 2011, 12:24 PM) *

done w/ the 914 rotary conversion. ordered the lincense plate W A N K T H S and now on to suspension. read all crap here. one guy sticks out on every post. call PMB Performance and had a conversation with a very knowledgeable, sensible fellow. yes, sense takes precedent over wallet bragging rights. so.... Boge inserts are the way to go. and i can buy twice as many of them with the coin it would cost for the Koni sports. coming off Ducati race bikes where suspension is everything and knowing a little about the 2 wheel issues.... speaking w/ mr. Shea was a very pleasant experience.

grokked my issues immediately without a hint of attitude. as greg khin said... "they just don t write em like that anymore." kudos to the Sheaman. i doff my cap.

Eric is a great guy to buy from beerchug.gif
sawtooth
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Jun 9 2011, 01:32 PM) *

agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif
trojanhorsepower
Perhaps you guys can share water. beer3.gif
eastbay851
QUOTE(trojanhorsepower @ Jun 9 2011, 02:45 PM) *

Perhaps you guys can share water. beer3.gif

perhaps you can W A N K T H S.
Eric_Shea
Thanks guys...

Happy to help
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(sawtooth @ Jun 9 2011, 02:08 PM) *

QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Jun 9 2011, 01:32 PM) *

agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif

agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif

Especially when I kept giving Eric a combination of my current address / old address and it kept kicking it back out as a non-address. I will definentely do business with Eric again, and soon!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(eastbay851 @ Jun 9 2011, 11:24 AM) *

done w/ the 914 rotary conversion. ordered the lincense plate W A N K T H S and now on to suspension. read all crap here. one guy sticks out on every post. call PMB Performance and had a conversation with a very knowledgeable, sensible fellow. yes, sense takes precedent over wallet bragging rights. so.... Boge inserts are the way to go. and i can buy twice as many of them with the coin it would cost for the Koni sports. coming off Ducati race bikes where suspension is everything and knowing a little about the 2 wheel issues.... Spooning w/ mr. Shea was a very pleasant experience. blink.gif

You can tell us. He can't hurt you anymore. Did he touch you inappropriately? sheeplove.gif
strawman
agree.gif Eric is da man! It is guys like Mikey914, Chris and Eric that make building a 914 enjoyable. The Pelican folks are great, too, even if their prices can be a tad steep on some items -- but their customer service is A1.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.