Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Bay Area: 1970 Porsche 914/6 (San Jose)
914World
post Jun 15 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #1

Member #1
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1
Region Association: None

Original Porsche 914/6 with original numbered engine case and transmission case. Engine is fresh and appears stock but has 911 E cams / 911 S pistons/cylinders with zero miles. Completely apart except for interior. Needs paint and to be reassembled, and I have most parts with the car. Can't drive a standard shift car because of knee damage or I would complete the restoration myself. Body has partially complete chassis stiffening kit and I have remaining parts to finish the job before painting. This is NOT a conversion, but the original 914/6 built by Porsche. Original radio (which no one can hear when the car is running but it looks good!)
Original 911S front aluminum calipers, and GT vented /spaced rear rotors, three transmissions including the original converted to side shifter, new muffler and original 914/6 heat exchangers/headers. Original oil tank in good condition. Both front and rear steel valances, but rear needs lots of straigtening. Two rear bumpers, including original 914/6 but that one needs to be rechromed. Wheels are original Fuchs in good but not concours condition. 200 lb rear springs and original rear springs included; I suggest less stiff rear springs though. Needs TLC restoration and lots of care reassembling. Car in in the Southbay area and shown by appointment only. Offers accepted over $12,000.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 05:48 PM