Original Porsche 914/6 with original numbered engine case and transmission case. Engine is fresh and appears stock but has 911 E cams / 911 S pistons/cylinders with zero miles. Completely apart except for interior. Needs paint and to be reassembled, and I have most parts with the car. Can't drive a standard shift car because of knee damage or I would complete the restoration myself. Body has partially complete chassis stiffening kit and I have remaining parts to finish the job before painting. This is NOT a conversion, but the original 914/6 built by Porsche. Original radio (which no one can hear when the car is running but it looks good!)
Original 911S front aluminum calipers, and GT vented /spaced rear rotors, three transmissions including the original converted to side shifter, new muffler and original 914/6 heat exchangers/headers. Original oil tank in good condition. Both front and rear steel valances, but rear needs lots of straigtening. Two rear bumpers, including original 914/6 but that one needs to be rechromed. Wheels are original Fuchs in good but not concours condition. 200 lb rear springs and original rear springs included; I suggest less stiff rear springs though. Needs TLC restoration and lots of care reassembling. Car in in the Southbay area and shown by appointment only. Offers accepted over $12,000.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article