Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hate to do it but it needs to be done!, Calling out 914 World Member JSaum
greenie
post Jun 17 2011, 09:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,013
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

So anyway...

This exfriend of mine , (he goes by JSaum) comes by my work today, says that he can't get his car ready for the Ramble.

I'm tired of this shit!

The guy has owned his car and has been working on it since 2003 and has never gotten it off of Jackstands. Every year it's some tired excuse for why he needs to hitch a ride, borrow parts or take care of some unforeseen mechanical defect.

He is always asking me for money, life advice or potential explanations for why he cannot satisfy women. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif)

I gave him some tough luv today, said that he"just needs to get it on the ground" and make his way to Medford!

He started up with the " my carbs aren't tuned" and "maybe next year" bullshit.

I'm done. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rohar
post Jun 17 2011, 10:10 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 9,685
Region Association: None

That's cold man. You can't just tell a teener owner he has to give up his jack stands. They're a huge part of our lives! Removing them is much like taking a child's security blanket from him.

You get anywhere near my jack stands and bad things will happen to you. Bad things...
+Quote Post
jcambo7
post Jun 17 2011, 10:26 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 9,867

Just curious what the point of this post is? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post
championgt1
post Jun 17 2011, 10:35 PM
Post #4

Don't embarrass me Filmore!

Member No.: 7,420

Hey, at least his tranny got rebuilt at Dr. Evils clinic!
+Quote Post
KELTY360
post Jun 17 2011, 11:20 PM
Post #5

914 Neferati

Member No.: 5,344

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Jun 17 2011, 09:26 PM) *

Just curious what the point of this post is? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Sadly, I think he's just an angry guy and he's taking his frustrations out on others. I mean, he can't even put his 914 on jackstands for all the Christmas ornaments stacked around it. Good thing he's got a rotissiere so he can roll it on it's side. I pity him.

Attached Image

Actually, I pity The General. She has to live with him. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/slap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)
+Quote Post
messix
post Jun 17 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #6

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

From: between shit kickers and pinky lifters/ puget sound wa.north of Seattle south of Canada
Member No.: 3,931

QUOTE(greenie @ Jun 17 2011, 08:52 PM) *

So anyway...

This exfriend of mine , (he goes by JSaum) comes by my work today, says that he can't get his car ready for the Ramble.

I'm tired of this shit!

The guy has owned his car and has been working on it since 2003 and has never gotten it off of Jackstands. Every year it's some tired excuse for why he needs to hitch a ride, borrow parts or take care of some unforeseen mechanical defect.

He is always asking me for money, life advice or potential explanations for why he cannot satisfy women. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif)

I gave him some tough luv today, said that he"just needs to get it on the ground" and make his way to Medford!

He started up with the " my carbs aren't tuned" and "maybe next year" bullshit.

I'm done. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

my friend greenie,

you are just too much of a caring person and get taking advantage of and taken for granted.

you need to be more like me.... a hard ass!

i see guys like jsalm and can pin them as being jackstand posers. these guys just like to buy a car put them on jack stands and then talk all about what they're "gonna" do to this car. it never ends and they will never actually drive the car!

i have no time for posers like him and will shun him on sight.

associating your self with this poser will damage your reputation in the 914 community, so i suggest you cut all ties with him as soon as possible
+Quote Post
Lou W
post Jun 17 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #7

"Here Kitty Kitty" my ass......

Member No.: 2,039
Region Association: Spain

Nice shoes.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)
+Quote Post
JRust
post Jun 17 2011, 11:35 PM
Post #8

914 Guru

Member No.: 129

There may be just a little sarcasm by Greenie there. Laced with a try at motivation to get his car off stands.

Anyone who knows Greenie ought to know he can't give advice on pleasing women (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
+Quote Post
Mark Henry
post Jun 18 2011, 06:28 AM
Post #9

that's what I do!

Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

Take the jack stands out from under his teen, put them under his DD, then pleasure his woman and finally drive away in your 914 yelling na na na-na na.
+Quote Post
jaxdream
post Jun 18 2011, 07:56 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 9,270
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jun 18 2011, 04:28 AM) *

Take the jack stands out from under his teen, put them under his DD, then pleasure his woman and finally drive away in your 914 yelling na na na-na na.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

Jack
+Quote Post
carr914
post Jun 18 2011, 07:56 AM
Post #11

Racer from Birth
****************************************************************************************************

Member No.: 1,623
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 18 2011, 01:35 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
McMark
post Jun 18 2011, 10:30 AM
Post #12

914 Freak!

Group: Retired Admin
Member No.: 419

Carb tuning tech session? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)
+Quote Post
jsaum
post Jun 18 2011, 11:56 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 7,809

Well first off I will be soon be posting a poll suggesting a name change from Greenie to Meanie! Mr Greenie/Meanie should get his facts straight, what some people call procrastination others call careful planning! We all know Greenie attended the same motivational school that teaches water boarding and electroshock therapy as gentle positive reinforcement! I too have been questioning Greenie's friendship, if he was a true friend wouldn't he have offered to help me remove those jack stands he spoke of?

And yes we've all heard the urban myth of how he removed and installed his engine all in the time frame of a Sea Hawks game just to wax and polish the engine tin and bolt heads! And while most of us die hard teeners were busy one weekend last month rebuilding our transmissions, where was Greenie, I believe he was at some type of day spa getting a pedicure and facial! So I ask Greenie, true friend or not?

Jsaum
+Quote Post
MDG
post Jun 18 2011, 12:35 PM
Post #14

Wolf in wolf's clothing.

Member No.: 10,018

Well, as always, two sides to the story. The initial points made by Greenie/Meanie seemed valid and supporting his side seemed the obvious choice.

But, seriously? A day spa for waxing and a pedicure? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

This could get ugly fast.
+Quote Post
rjames
post Jun 18 2011, 12:40 PM
Post #15

I'm made of metal

Member No.: 4,467

QUOTE(MDG @ Jun 18 2011, 11:35 AM) *

Well, as always, two sides to the story. The initial points made by Greenie/Meanie seemed valid and supporting his side seemed the obvious choice.

But, seriously? A day spa for waxing and a pedicure? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

This could get ugly fast.

One can only hope that there are no pictures of the event!
+Quote Post
messix
post Jun 18 2011, 12:42 PM
Post #16

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

From: between shit kickers and pinky lifters/ puget sound wa.north of Seattle south of Canada

for those of you that have not met "Greenie" in person, you should know that a "certain" amount of personal maintenance is required!

how ever the "poser" Jsaum... well he just needs to walk the talk!

carefull planning!!!!???? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
messix
post Jun 18 2011, 12:45 PM
Post #17

AKA "CLUTCH KILLER"!

and i might add that Mr Greenie came through for me one saturday when i needed a set of valve cover gaskets, and i had my car running the next day.... thats how you get things done.

+Quote Post
hot_shoe914
post Jun 18 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #18

on ramp passer

Member No.: 8,354

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)
+Quote Post
aircooledtechguy
post Jun 18 2011, 01:19 PM
Post #19

The Aircooledtech Guy

Member No.: 9,730

Carbs not being tuned is no excuse a pretty lame excuse about the lamest excuse I've ever heard if that's all your ride needs. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif) I know a guy here that has a shop and would be happy to help a brutha out getting his carbs tuned either Monday or Tuesday (your choice). He goes by the name "aircooledtechguy" and has a shop in Anacortes. Call me!

Push, pull or drag that thing up here and we'll make you road worthy for the trip. . . That is if that's all it really needs.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)
+Quote Post
aircooledtechguy
post Jun 18 2011, 01:24 PM
Post #20

The Aircooledtech Guy

Member No.: 9,730

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jun 17 2011, 10:20 PM) *

Attached Image

Man, am I glad my son had his back turned for this photo!! Having him even "loosely connected" with Greenie, could cost him future career opportunities!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 02:07 PM