Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS: 1973 914 Rolling Chassis/Title, 1973 Roller with Clean Title, Not Rusted
carman62
post Jun 25 2011, 08:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,883
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I am selling my 1973 Porsche 914 rolling chassis. It is a low original mileage 1973 914 with rust-free longitudinals, jack points, repaired battery box/area and NO undercoating.

It needs someone to finish it.

I am including the basic rolling chassis components, this is an excellent starting point to have a low mileage 1973 914.

I have included one photo here, email me and I'll send more, sorry about that. The specifics are:

The 44,209 mile car with a clear PA title, titled to me and matching the serial numbers on the chassis and included VIN plate.

The gauge set including the original speedometer showing the original miles.

This chassis has rust free longitudinals, jack points and surrounding areas and H E - - hole area (replaced battery box area/tray).

When standing in the car, there is no perceptible change in door gaps from when the car is unoccupied.

Unlike most other Northeast 914s, this one has never been undercoated meaning lower finished weight and much less work finishing (cleaning) it off.

All lids are included, trunk, hood, engine cover, and targa top. The trunk has none of the rear lip rust typical of these.

Both doors are included. Driver's door has mechanism and windows. Passenger door is basically the shell. (If you have good ones on your current car, these can be your spares.)

Suspension and steering are included (front torsion bars too).

Basic VW wheels and tires, good enough to roll around are included.

Extra front right fender and roll bar outer sheetmetal.

Rear window glass and vent window glass (both sides).

The floors could use patching in a few areas and naturally the paint/finishing work will need to be done.

I have tried to show the good points and needs for this chassis, but please questions.

This is a project that I just cannot work on at this time.

I'm asking $1200.

Thank you very much for taking the time to look.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 09:03 PM