Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 914 Rolling Chassis/Title
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carman62
I am selling my 1973 Porsche 914 rolling chassis. It is a low original mileage 1973 914 with rust-free longitudinals, jack points, repaired battery box/area and NO undercoating.

It needs someone to finish it.

I am including the basic rolling chassis components, this is an excellent starting point to have a low mileage 1973 914.

I have included one photo here, email me and I'll send more, sorry about that. The specifics are:

The 44,209 mile car with a clear PA title, titled to me and matching the serial numbers on the chassis and included VIN plate.

The gauge set including the original speedometer showing the original miles.

This chassis has rust free longitudinals, jack points and surrounding areas and H E - - hole area (replaced battery box area/tray).

When standing in the car, there is no perceptible change in door gaps from when the car is unoccupied.

Unlike most other Northeast 914s, this one has never been undercoated meaning lower finished weight and much less work finishing (cleaning) it off.

All lids are included, trunk, hood, engine cover, and targa top. The trunk has none of the rear lip rust typical of these.

Both doors are included. Driver's door has mechanism and windows. Passenger door is basically the shell. (If you have good ones on your current car, these can be your spares.)

Suspension and steering are included (front torsion bars too).

Basic VW wheels and tires, good enough to roll around are included.

Extra front right fender and roll bar outer sheetmetal.

Rear window glass and vent window glass (both sides).

The floors could use patching in a few areas and naturally the paint/finishing work will need to be done.

I have tried to show the good points and needs for this chassis, but please questions.

This is a project that I just cannot work on at this time.

I'm asking $1200.

Thank you very much for taking the time to look.
FourBlades

Dang! Someone buy this!

It will save you a year and $5000 on your restoration.

If it was near me I would be on this and loading it with a twin turbo suby!!!

Yeah, I have the sickness bad.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.