Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Orange County: Porsche 914 2.0 Liter Engine & 5 spd Transmission (
914World
post Jul 3 2011, 07:19 PM
Post #1

Member #1
****************************************************************************************************

Group: Members
Member No.: 1
Region Association: None

Hi, I am selling the 2.0 liter 4 cylinder engine and 5 speed manual sideshift transmission combination from my 1973 914 Porsche.
This engine was rebuilt with a big bore kit, ran for a summer and then was removed and stored for the last 10 years,
while I gathered up parts to restore the car. It was running well when it was removed, and has been stored inside properly since then.
My mechanic has serviced it, added a performance distributor & new plugs and made it ready to install.
It has black powdercoated engine tin included, and the exhaust assembly with the headers and muffler as well.
I have the new unopened Weber 40 twin carbs and linkage kit for sale as well, that I bought for this motor. $700 obo
I also have the Fuchs OEM Porsche 911 rims being polished now, that I am listing separately as well. $1000 obo
This engine and tranny is ready to bolt in to a 914 or I believe can be used in an early Porsche 911 or 912 as well.
The engine is currently at a Porsche shop in Sun Valley, near Burbank, California.
Dr. Cliff Hallum 714 422-5770

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 11:03 PM