Hi, I am selling the 2.0 liter 4 cylinder engine and 5 speed manual sideshift transmission combination from my 1973 914 Porsche.
This engine was rebuilt with a big bore kit, ran for a summer and then was removed and stored for the last 10 years,
while I gathered up parts to restore the car. It was running well when it was removed, and has been stored inside properly since then.
My mechanic has serviced it, added a performance distributor & new plugs and made it ready to install.
It has black powdercoated engine tin included, and the exhaust assembly with the headers and muffler as well.
I have the new unopened Weber 40 twin carbs and linkage kit for sale as well, that I bought for this motor. $700 obo
I also have the Fuchs OEM Porsche 911 rims being polished now, that I am listing separately as well. $1000 obo
This engine and tranny is ready to bolt in to a 914 or I believe can be used in an early Porsche 911 or 912 as well.
The engine is currently at a Porsche shop in Sun Valley, near Burbank, California.
Dr. Cliff Hallum 714 422-5770

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article