Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB - Rust Free Roller - 73-75, Need a rust free roller to match with my parts car.
Ky914Newbie
post Jul 7 2011, 09:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,604
Region Association: South East States

I currently have a 1973 914 with a 1.7 engine and dual carbs. Engine is believed to be strong, transmission is believed to be good and the interior is decent. Unfortunately it has been eaten by rust.

I want to find a good roller that will be a good/safe driver when combined with my parts car. This is going to be a father/son project. We don't have a lot of space or body work experience. Ideally it will be a rust repaired project that someone cannot complete. I don't really want fender flares, but I am not ruling out anything.

We live in Lexington, KY (finding something nearby would be awesome) for the right car and right deal, I will figure out how to get the auto transport process to work.

PM me. I get on here most week days.

Thanks,

Michael
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
carman62
post Jul 9 2011, 07:52 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,883
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Michael,

Good morning. Give me a shout, I had a roller for sale here, but interest was low so I have a ton of parts so I would make it into a project with everything.

It is in the "F/S/Wanted: 914 Cars and Rollers" classified forum called "1973 914 Project".

Bottom line, it's a pretty rust-free chassis/roller or a package so we can put together what makes sense.

Give me a ring and we can talk, I have a ton of photos I can send you.

Regards,

Scott 215-350-7744

QUOTE(Ky914Newbie @ Jul 7 2011, 11:33 AM) *

I currently have a 1973 914 with a 1.7 engine and dual carbs. Engine is believed to be strong, transmission is believed to be good and the interior is decent. Unfortunately it has been eaten by rust.

I want to find a good roller that will be a good/safe driver when combined with my parts car. This is going to be a father/son project. We don't have a lot of space or body work experience. Ideally it will be a rust repaired project that someone cannot complete. I don't really want fender flares, but I am not ruling out anything.

We live in Lexington, KY (finding something nearby would be awesome) for the right car and right deal, I will figure out how to get the auto transport process to work.

PM me. I get on here most week days.

Thanks,

Michael

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:22 PM