Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Rust Free Roller - 73-75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Ky914Newbie
I currently have a 1973 914 with a 1.7 engine and dual carbs. Engine is believed to be strong, transmission is believed to be good and the interior is decent. Unfortunately it has been eaten by rust.

I want to find a good roller that will be a good/safe driver when combined with my parts car. This is going to be a father/son project. We don't have a lot of space or body work experience. Ideally it will be a rust repaired project that someone cannot complete. I don't really want fender flares, but I am not ruling out anything.

We live in Lexington, KY (finding something nearby would be awesome) for the right car and right deal, I will figure out how to get the auto transport process to work.

PM me. I get on here most week days.

Thanks,

Michael
carman62
Michael,

Good morning. Give me a shout, I had a roller for sale here, but interest was low so I have a ton of parts so I would make it into a project with everything.

It is in the "F/S/Wanted: 914 Cars and Rollers" classified forum called "1973 914 Project".

Bottom line, it's a pretty rust-free chassis/roller or a package so we can put together what makes sense.

Give me a ring and we can talk, I have a ton of photos I can send you.

Regards,

Scott 215-350-7744

QUOTE(Ky914Newbie @ Jul 7 2011, 11:33 AM) *

I currently have a 1973 914 with a 1.7 engine and dual carbs. Engine is believed to be strong, transmission is believed to be good and the interior is decent. Unfortunately it has been eaten by rust.

I want to find a good roller that will be a good/safe driver when combined with my parts car. This is going to be a father/son project. We don't have a lot of space or body work experience. Ideally it will be a rust repaired project that someone cannot complete. I don't really want fender flares, but I am not ruling out anything.

We live in Lexington, KY (finding something nearby would be awesome) for the right car and right deal, I will figure out how to get the auto transport process to work.

PM me. I get on here most week days.

Thanks,

Michael

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.