Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Call me an "official" member -, - buying my first 914
plas76targa
post Jun 21 2004, 01:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,700
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I've finally found a 914 that's fit's. Seller and I agreed over the weekend and i will be picking up the car Wednesday night.

Thanks go to many of you who have offered comments and advise on previous threads. Especially to: Dave Darling for a phone call on HIS dime to discuss 914's in general. and to Brad and Rich at HPH for a PPI. To Theo - a seller who's car sold before I could show the "boss" and he kept sending me ad's for other car's he'd seen for sale. Seems to me that's what this club is about - nurturing the interest of other's.

I look forward to enjoying this "new" car, the tinkering that will have to go along with it, and the continued offers of knowledge and help from a club like this. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)
See you at the breakfast in Pleasanton!

initial agenda: fix my signature since I'm no longer searching, find an avatar to use... and start looking for twisty roads to enjoy.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SLITS
post Jun 21 2004, 01:55 PM
Post #2

"This Utah shit is HARSH!"

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 1,696
Region Association: None

While an "Official Member" sounds good, it would be more appropriate to call you "Officially, Certifibly Insane", but alas, we all share the same disease. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post
JeffBowlsby
post Jun 21 2004, 02:00 PM
Post #3

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104

Seems to me that's what this club is about - nurturing the interest of other's

Right on...it 80% people and 20% about the cars... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This club is not so much about one persons 914, its about the 914 experience in general...which comes around to include everyones 914. Each car and person is special in their own way...

Welcome! We are on a first name basis around here...Go ahead and put your name in your signature when you change it if you care to. See you Saturday!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Mark Henry
post Jun 21 2004, 02:11 PM
Post #4

that's what I do!

Member No.: 26
Region Association: Canada

QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 21 2004, 11:55 AM)
While an "Official Member" sounds good, it would be more appropriate to call you "Officially, Certifibly Insane", but alas, we all share the same disease. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Yep we're all nuts, welcome to the club (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)
+Quote Post
Mueller
post Jun 21 2004, 07:32 PM
Post #5

914 Freak!

Member No.: 87

congrats....so that means we'll see you on Sat. for breakfast????? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 11:12 AM