Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Call me an "official" member -
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
plas76targa
biggrin.gif I've finally found a 914 that's fit's. Seller and I agreed over the weekend and i will be picking up the car Wednesday night.

Thanks go to many of you who have offered comments and advise on previous threads. Especially to: Dave Darling for a phone call on HIS dime to discuss 914's in general. and to Brad and Rich at HPH for a PPI. To Theo - a seller who's car sold before I could show the "boss" and he kept sending me ad's for other car's he'd seen for sale. Seems to me that's what this club is about - nurturing the interest of other's.

I look forward to enjoying this "new" car, the tinkering that will have to go along with it, and the continued offers of knowledge and help from a club like this. beer.gif
See you at the breakfast in Pleasanton!

initial agenda: fix my signature since I'm no longer searching, find an avatar to use... and start looking for twisty roads to enjoy.
SLITS
While an "Official Member" sounds good, it would be more appropriate to call you "Officially, Certifibly Insane", but alas, we all share the same disease. wub.gif laugh.gif
JeffBowlsby
Seems to me that's what this club is about - nurturing the interest of other's

Right on...it 80% people and 20% about the cars... biggrin.gif

This club is not so much about one persons 914, its about the 914 experience in general...which comes around to include everyones 914. Each car and person is special in their own way...

Welcome! We are on a first name basis around here...Go ahead and put your name in your signature when you change it if you care to. See you Saturday!
Mark Henry
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 21 2004, 11:55 AM)
While an "Official Member" sounds good, it would be more appropriate to call you "Officially, Certifibly Insane", but alas, we all share the same disease. wub.gif laugh.gif

Yep we're all nuts, welcome to the club wacko.gif

smoke.gif
Mueller
congrats....so that means we'll see you on Sat. for breakfast????? smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.