Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Nudder Turn Signal Quexction, Signals refuse to flash!
RON S.
post Jun 24 2004, 06:22 AM
Post #1

9140430841, FINALLY RUNNING

Group: Members
Member No.: 724
Region Association: South East States

I've got t-signals on my 914/6 that just refuse to blink. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)
Here's the stats,I hope someone may have an answer.
1.)All the lighting on the car is working.IE.brake lights,all parking lights when h-light switch is in that position.Headlights and parking lights when h-switch is in full-on position.There are no burned out or non-working bulbs on the car.There are no disconnected wires.
2.)When I engage the signal lever in either direction,the indicator on the dash comes on.The corresponding front & rear signal bulbs come on also.
The result is the same when engaging the left or right indicators. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
3.)I have changed the signal relay under the dash 3 times,with signal relays from 914s that do have working signals.None would allow the signals to blink. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
There are no hacked up wires behind the dash,everything appears plugged-up as designed.
The car is a Euro-model if that helps.

Tell me guys,what am I missing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

Ron
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 07:49 PM