Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS:Big Bumper yellow 914 2.0 not sure if 75 or 76, Posting for a guy I met at local show.
Michael N
post Jul 17 2011, 01:36 PM
Post #1

Certifiable

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,164
Region Association: Northern California

I met a guy at a local car show in Los Gatos Ca today and thought I would pass along the info if anyone was interested in Yellow. I do not know the owner or the history of the car but in appears to be in good shape. It has a FI 2.0 and the battery tray is original and has limited rust in the hell hole area. The carpet is new. Car started right away and sounded healthy. It has a 20 year old paint job that looks great with the exception of a few touch ups on chips. The LE valance is not factory original. The guy also has a set of the original steel rims that were originally on the car. He said he would even throw in the yellow Porsche jacket. He is looking to get close to $9,000.00, which translates to I'll take slightly less than $9000.00.

I do not know more than I have posted but can PM you his contact info if interested. Sorry I did not take a picture of the hell hole (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) . He is retired and I don't think he is working the internet to sell it.

I am only sharing this because this car might be someone's dream car out here and I don't want to be tempted to buy it myself.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Michael N   FS:Big Bumper yellow 914 2.0 not sure if 75 or 76   Jul 17 2011, 01:36 PM
Michael N   more photos...   Jul 17 2011, 01:37 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 11:27 PM