Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:Big Bumper yellow 914 2.0 not sure if 75 or 76
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Michael N
I met a guy at a local car show in Los Gatos Ca today and thought I would pass along the info if anyone was interested in Yellow. I do not know the owner or the history of the car but in appears to be in good shape. It has a FI 2.0 and the battery tray is original and has limited rust in the hell hole area. The carpet is new. Car started right away and sounded healthy. It has a 20 year old paint job that looks great with the exception of a few touch ups on chips. The LE valance is not factory original. The guy also has a set of the original steel rims that were originally on the car. He said he would even throw in the yellow Porsche jacket. He is looking to get close to $9,000.00, which translates to I'll take slightly less than $9000.00.

I do not know more than I have posted but can PM you his contact info if interested. Sorry I did not take a picture of the hell hole headbang.gif . He is retired and I don't think he is working the internet to sell it.

I am only sharing this because this car might be someone's dream car out here and I don't want to be tempted to buy it myself.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Michael N
more photos...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.