Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 meets 3/4 ton truck
Tom_T
post Jul 21 2011, 10:12 PM
Post #41

TMI....

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,181
Region Association: Southern California

The Porsche designers' & engineers' crumple zone at work saving passengers in all of these... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)
....especially considering the differences in mass & momentum in all of these pictured wrecks with larger/heavier/faster vehicles! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

I just had a "just missed" incident Monday night, but a big ole Mule Deer Doe outside of Wickenberg on US60 jumping out as I was driving my son's Honda Civic back to him in NY! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yikes.gif)

God thing I was already slowing down from 55 to 45 by that point already, as she just jumped out from the brush then stopped dead in the middle of my lane & stared me down - daring me to get by, which I did by swerving around behind her on the shoulder! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Hey Curt, I'm down in Sallisaw now thru Sunday, then leave on for the next leg to Indianapolis on Monday. I got in late Tues nite - so if it happened down south, I may have seen what seemed to be a wreck off I-40 by Muskogee Tpk coming in!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 02:06 PM