Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WTB: 74 or 76 914 2.0
PBC914
post Jul 18 2011, 07:14 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,545
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Would like to buy a 74 or 76 914 2.0. I am looking to spend $5K on a running car in good shape (structurally sound, not cosmetically perfect) that I could drive home. I prefer a car with provenance (records since new).

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
celticgddss
post Jul 18 2011, 10:16 PM
Post #2

I'm new here ...

Member No.: 13,332
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(PBC914 @ Jul 18 2011, 09:14 PM) *

Would like to buy a 74 or 76 914 2.0. I am looking to spend $5K on a running car in good shape (structurally sound, not cosmetically perfect) that I could drive home. I prefer a car with provenance (records since new).

We have a 1974 914 white with black trim, have had a lot of work done on the car and it is in very good shape. It has blue interior which is original to the car and in perfect shape. We are planning to post pictures soon, but if your interested send me a message. We were looking for around $6,000.00 out of it because it is one of the rare 914 with both the Volkswagon and Porsche logos on the rear end.
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Jul 20 2011, 06:45 AM
Post #3

Michael

Member No.: 9,712
Region Association: Northern California

I can't wait to see pictures of that.....
+Quote Post
drken
post Jul 20 2011, 12:04 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 12,382
Region Association: None

QUOTE(PBC914 @ Jul 18 2011, 08:14 PM) *

I also have one you might be interested in. Very solid structurally (longs are original and excellent, fresh battery tray and trunk floor), everything works, very nice looking outside ( silver) nice interior ( other than cracked dash), tires are old. Two quick pics below (I hope-not too familiar with pic posting).

PM if you want more details. I am at work right now, and most of my pics are on computer at home.

Ken

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
914werke
post Jul 28 2011, 11:04 PM
Post #5

"I got blisters on me fingers"

Member No.: 453
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(celticgddss @ Jul 18 2011, 09:16 PM) *
We have a 1974 914 white with black trim, have had a lot of work done on the car and it is in very good shape. It has blue interior which is original to the car and in perfect shape. We are planning to post pictures soon, but if your interested send me a message. We were looking for around $6,000.00 out of it because it is one of the rare 914 with both the Volkswagon and Porsche logos on the rear end.

Blue interior as original... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/screwy.gif)
Perhaps you mean the Seat inserts are blue... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:24 PM