Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 74 or 76 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
PBC914
Would like to buy a 74 or 76 914 2.0. I am looking to spend $5K on a running car in good shape (structurally sound, not cosmetically perfect) that I could drive home. I prefer a car with provenance (records since new).

celticgddss
QUOTE(PBC914 @ Jul 18 2011, 09:14 PM) *

Would like to buy a 74 or 76 914 2.0. I am looking to spend $5K on a running car in good shape (structurally sound, not cosmetically perfect) that I could drive home. I prefer a car with provenance (records since new).

We have a 1974 914 white with black trim, have had a lot of work done on the car and it is in very good shape. It has blue interior which is original to the car and in perfect shape. We are planning to post pictures soon, but if your interested send me a message. We were looking for around $6,000.00 out of it because it is one of the rare 914 with both the Volkswagon and Porsche logos on the rear end.
Cairo94507
I can't wait to see pictures of that.....
drken
QUOTE(PBC914 @ Jul 18 2011, 08:14 PM) *

I also have one you might be interested in. Very solid structurally (longs are original and excellent, fresh battery tray and trunk floor), everything works, very nice looking outside ( silver) nice interior ( other than cracked dash), tires are old. Two quick pics below (I hope-not too familiar with pic posting).

PM if you want more details. I am at work right now, and most of my pics are on computer at home.

Ken
914werke
QUOTE(celticgddss @ Jul 18 2011, 09:16 PM) *
We have a 1974 914 white with black trim, have had a lot of work done on the car and it is in very good shape. It has blue interior which is original to the car and in perfect shape. We are planning to post pictures soon, but if your interested send me a message. We were looking for around $6,000.00 out of it because it is one of the rare 914 with both the Volkswagon and Porsche logos on the rear end.

Blue interior as original... huh.gif screwy.gif
Perhaps you mean the Seat inserts are blue... shades.gif
wacko.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.