Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS: Huge Stash of used 914-4 Parts for sale, (sorry no 914-6 stuff)
SchantzMD
post Jul 28 2011, 01:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,233

Hi Guys;

I don't have the time to move these parts and a neighbor's son up the way wants to earn some cash for the Summer, so he's going to be answering emails, photographing, cleaning, and packing parts for me.

His name is Fernando and I'm going to start by having him here for 4 hours every M, W, & F. As of right now I'll probably have him take orders and pack things for a once a week shipping date.

He's a good kid but doesn't know a lot about 914s so don't beat him up too bad on the questions, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) . To make sure that everything goes out correctly I'm going to personally check every item before he mails it and teach him what to look for. Assume emails will be responded to only on the days he's here and that shipments will go out every Friday. If you are in a rush for something feel free to let Fernando know so he can relay that to me.

In the emails ask for Fernando and for payments you can send them to Schantzmd@aol.com

Thanks,
Mike

P.S. P.M.ing will be the best as that is what I'll have Fernando look for, also the Creamsicle in the photograph isn't for sale and won't be parted out.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 02:53 AM