Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS 5 lug conversion parts and front brakes., All sold!
jk76.914
post Jul 30 2011, 11:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,925
Region Association: North East States

Finally finished the longest strut conversion project in history, and I'm selling the original parts.

First set: 5 lug adapters. After my car was off the road in 2002-2004, I put these on the front to get back to driving. They worked fine for me, and only have about 5000 miles on them. These space the wheels out 1". I used them with flares and 15x7 Fuchs and the clearance was about perfect.

I'm including the attachment lug bolts, AND a socket that I ground down to fit the counterbore to torque the bolts.

These could be used either front or back.

Asking price: $50 for both. This doesn't include shipping. I can get this in a flat rate box to US only for an additional $14.95.
Attached ImageAttached Image

Second set: 914/4 front rotors drilled and tapped for 5 lug. I got these new from AA when I did a brake job back in the '90's. I ran them 4 lug, but my plan was to do a 5 lug conversion later. When I finally did the conversion, I had flared the car, and wanted some spacers in there, so I used the adapters (above) to give me 5 lugs but with 1" spacer. These front rotors are in great shape. They have about 12,000 miles on them but there isn't even a ridge around the circumference of the rotor. Take a look at the photo.

Included are the front rotors, 10 screw-in studs (never used), bearings (untouched in the hub), dust caps, spindle lock nuts, tab washers, CALIPERS WITH PADS, and dust shields. (you'll need to use your old lock bolts on the spindle lock nuts; I needed them for my new set up.) If it's not in the photo, it isn't included. All parts from an original '76

These could bolt on to your car in a couple of hours, and give you used (but excellent) front brakes along with a front 5 lug setup, ready to go. This is a great package even if you're just looking to do a front brake job. You could even use these bearings and old grease as is, but you really should repack them and replace the grease seals, duh.

Asking price: $100, NOT including shipping. I can fit everything in three flat rate boxes for $14.95 each, or you pay actual on any other means. Pick up encouraged!
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached Image

Both sets ($150 plus shipping) would give you a reasonable 5 lug conversion at all four corners- drilled hubs at the front, and adapters in the rear.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 06:46 PM