Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best 4x6 Speakers??, Time to install the tunes!
mike_the_man
post Jul 7 2004, 10:24 AM
Post #21

I like stuff!

Group: Members
Member No.: 809

Just to throw my $.02 in. I bought a JVC MP3 deck for my car for $150 brand new, and that's in Canadian dollars, so you americans should be able to find one even cheaper. It has a remote, dual pre-outs, and 4 speaker outputs. So far it hasn't skipped, and it seems pretty easy to use. When I was looking, I looked at Sony and Alpine, and personally I didn't like the Sony, and the Alpines were expensive.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
aircooledboy
post Jul 7 2004, 05:22 PM
Post #22

Sweet Pea's 1st ride in daddy's "vroom -vroom"

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,629
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(markd@mac.com @ Jul 6 2004, 10:36 PM)
Chris, I wasn't trying to come down hard on you.

Don't sweat it Mark. No offense taken dood. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

I really thought I had a 200 watt deck. It just didn't meant much to me. I bought this rascal on the advice of a stereo geek friend of mine. Last time I knew anything about car stereos, CDs were still something you only read about in Popular Science magazine. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif) I do still know what sounds good, and I was just trying to describe that parts of my budget friendly system. HEY!! WHERES THE HEADBANGER SMILEY DUDE????? Oh well, this works (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:09 PM