Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Car care, time to clean
don9146
post Jul 6 2004, 08:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,500
Region Association: None

There were a few new car care products out the last time I went to visit my FLAPS.
Maguire's has a new rubber/vinyl clean and care product. I don't know if it is silicone based like Armor All (I have been warned about putting any silicone based protectant on rubber) or if there is a "tried and true" product people swear by. This is going on my bumpers so I don't want the deep glossy look, just something to make them look nice and prevent oxidation and UV damage.
There was also a "clean your dusty car" wash (maybe from Eagle-One?) to give your car a quick cleaning if it had been sitting in the garage for a while. I don't think water was needed for the wash, which had me a little worried (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif) .
And has anyone had any luck with the one-step car wash and waxes?

Thanks for the responses,
Don
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:24 PM